Feelin' the moments

Let's Continue...

Karan was surprised at her action, and she too realised what she did just now and quickly went to balcony blushing hard. She too came into his senses and blushed at this. He did not know how to react, but he was happy that Monami is comfortable with him. 

He came out of his thoughts and smiled widely and went to her. She was standing enjoying the feel of beautiful view with her closed eyes and face covered with her hands.

Karan came to her and saw her like this. He chuckled seeing her and hugged her from back. Monami did not react because she knows.

Karan tapped her forehead with his, but she did not uncover her face. 

Karan- Monami..

Monami(slowly)- Hm

Karan- Sona nhi hai..?

She quickly looked at him. She haven't thought that he might react like this. 

She looked at him with teary eyes.

Monu- I'm sorry. Wo mai bs.

Karan quickly cupped her face and wiped her tears.

Karan- Arey. Monami kya hua.. Haan 

Monu- I'm sorry

Karan understood that why she is crying. He decided not to react much because he did not want her to feel uncomfortable. And she was crying because she thought she made him feel bad.

He told her about his behaviour, and she looked at him with puppy eyes.

Karan chuckled at this and wiped her tears and kissed her eyes.

They both then sat there only on the side tables. Monami rested her head on his chest. They talked for some time.

Monu- Tumhe sch mei bura to nhi lga na..?

Karan(teasingly)- Mughe bura kyu lagega. Infact..

Monam interrupted him in looked at him and hit him lightly while controlling her smile. Karan made her look towards him and hugged her tightly.

Karan- Thankyou Monami.. Meri life mei ane ke liye.. I love you.. ❤

Monami kissed his forehead.

Monami- No Thankyou.. I love you too.. ❤

They looked into each other's eyes deeply with most love which was making them fall for each other over again.

They both hugged each other tightly.. 

He kissed her forehead and kept her closer to him. Monami closed her eyes with the love she got, and Karan was of being her with him...

After some time, he talked a little.

Karan- Ye acha lgega na..?

Monami did not responded he repeated again. But then he looked at her and saw that she has slept. He smiled seeing her and took her from his lap and went inside. 

Karan made her lay on bed and he too laid beside her. Monami felt him and hugged him and kept her head on his chest.  ❤

Karan too gently pulled up the comforter and covered them with it and caressed her hair. He too slept after some time.

Next Morning:-

Karan and Monami were having breakfast and discussing about where to go next. So, finally they decided to have a cruise journey. Monami was very much happy and so as Karan.

They both get ready and left from their rooms.

In Cruise- 

Monu- Wow,, yeh kitna acha hai

Karan- Boht za ata hai yha.. Hope tumhe acha lga ho..?

Monami- Yeh meri life ki best trip hai.. Thank you so much

Karan smiled at her and they both went forward with their hand entangled with each other.

They enjoyed various types of food, clicked pictures and enjoyed in the sea. 

Having enough of fun, they came back to their room.

Karan(Laying on bed)- Hashh.. thak gye

Monami- Haan.. pr bohr mza aya.. I just loved it. 

Karan- Kal wapis jana hai

Monami looked at him with a cute pout.

Monu- Kl..?

Karan nodded in yes with sam expressions.

Monami too nodded in satisfaction.

Karan- Packing krlein..?

Monu- Haan.. Fir late ho jayega wrna

They both started their packing and finally donw with all their works.

Monami laid on bed with closed eyes. Karan thought she might be having her cramps. He quickly went out and brought some milk and chocolates for her.

Karan- Monami..

She opened her eyes and looked at him. He handed over the packet to her. She was so much happy with the gesture. 

He sat near her. Monami quickly drank the milk. She started having the chocolate and gave one piece to Karan.

Karan- Better now..

Monu- Tumhe kyse pta chla ki I was not fine

Karan wrapped his hand around her and pulled her closer. 

Karan- Pta chl jata hai

Monami chuckled and gave one bite of chocolate to him.

Karan- Chlo so jate hain.

Monami nodded in no.

Karan- Monami.. kl jana hai or tum rest kro..

Monu- Pls..

Karan - No.. Chlo so jao

He quickly made her lay and covered her whole body including her face.

Karan- Good Night...

Monu- Khadoos Shergil

Karan controlled her smile and said- Suna maine

Monami- Tbhi bola hai

Karan facepalmed and removed comforter from her face and kissed her cheek.

Karan(sweetly)- Good Night Monamii.. Yeh thik hai

Monami blushed hard and covered her fully. 

Karan chuckled and switched off the lights and laid her her. 

Next day they left for the way to homee... ❤

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou...❤

Pls do vote and comment. Hope you guys like it...