🍓🚬 02: Back Home

"Welcome Home Ms. Myoui Shuhua!"

Every maid and butler greeted Shuhua making her blush and look at her sibling who was looking away.

"Yah! I told you not to hold any feast for me since I'm just going back home!"

Shuhua whined as she smacked her sibling's forearms as the maids and butlers giggled at their interaction.

"Yah! It wasn't my plan! It was Mina Noona!"

Sunghoon whined as he caressed his red arms.

Mina only received a small slap on the hand nothing more.

"Let's go celebrate."
____________________

Shuhua sighed as she looked downstairs to see Mina and her other gay friends named Sana and Momo get drunk and ask Sunghoon for some information about his hidden girlfriend.

Chuckling, she went inside her room and grabbed her box of diaries.

"Yeh Shuhua... The life of 16... Ex Girlfriend? Seo Soojin."

Shuhua groaned as she pouts.

Opening the first page, she saw her not-so-clean writing.

Dear Diary

I met this beautiful girl named Seo Soojin, she's pretty, kind, and again pretty! She loves the color red and she's amazing! She loves dancing and cooking! I want to be with her...

Shuhua rolled her eyes.

"Oh grow up Shuhua! She has everything and all but she's nothing!"

Shuhua scoffed as if she were talking to her 16-year-old self.

Soojin asked me out on a date, I said yes because I really like her! She took me out on this cute carnival and even win me a lot of plushies, she offered her jacket and even held my hand so I won't get cold, she's totally my type.

"Wow... I'm so fucking dense."

Shuhua sighed.

I confessed to her! She said she loves me too! Oh My God!!!!!!! This is the best day of my life! Seo Soojin! The girl of my dreams is finally mine!!!!!

"More like the first heartbreak..."

Shuhua mumbled as she flipped through the next page.

Flipping to some of the pages, she found herself thinking how whipped was she back then.

This made her realize she was so in love that she didn't even found time for herself.

"Wow, 16 years old me is dumb as fuck!"

Shuhua sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

She started to tear up.

"I need to smoke."

Going outside, she looked for Sunghoon.

"Yes?"

Sunghoon asked.

Shuhua gestured for a lighter.

"Oh, here... I'm glad Sana Noona gave you a cigarette that doesn't kill you for fucks sake."

Sunghoon chuckled as Shuhua giggled and grabbed the box of cigarettes Sana gave her since the 5th breakup.

"Oh! Shushu~ you're using the cigarettes I gave you?"

Sana drunkenly said.

"What is it made of Noona?"

Sunghoon asked.

"If you told me who's your girlfriend, I'll tell you how's it made!"

Sana softly slapped Sunghoon's cheek.

"Fine, Lee Rin, happy?"

"Fuck yeah! It's made of dry flowers the ones that are scented such as Jasmine, Heliotrope, and Lavender!"

Sana slurred before going back to Momo and Mina who were both laughing while pointing at Sana's face.

"I know you saw the vagina drawn on her forehead right?"

Sunghoon laughed as Shuhua nodded and giggled.

"What the fuck are you laughing at!?"

Sana shouted.

"GUESS WHO IT IS!"

Someone barged in their house while raising four whiskeys in hand.

"HWASA UNNIE/NOONA!"

"FUCK YEAH! WELCOME BACK SHU!"

Shuhua waved at her before going to their swimming pool taking one cigarette and lighting it.

Puffing out the smoke, she grabbed the diary again.

Something's wrong... She's getting colder and colder everyday... We were so happy the past 6 months... What happened now?

Shuhua puts the bud between her lips as she inhaled the smoke.

What's happening to Jinjin? She keeps ignoring me, I gave her gifts but she just threw it away... What's happening?

"So dense... I pity myself."

Shuhua whispered as she blew the smoke from her lips.

Was I not enough? Why did she left? She said she doesn't love me anymore, she said she fell out of love, what was I supposed to do to make her stay? I'm sorry... I'm sorry I wasn't enough... Don't leave me...

"I'm still asking that..."

Shuhua whispered sadly as she finished her cigarette.

I'm waiting for true love... Will it come?

Shuhua's tears fell.

"Baby Donut, why are you crying?"

Shuhua flinched and looked at her right to see Momo smiling at her.

"J-Just reading..."

Shuhua stuttered as she wiped her tears but stopped once Momo held both of her hands.

"Don't hide it, don't keep it in, Momoring is here Shuhua, C'mere."

Momo hugs the crying girl as she took Shuhua's diary.

I'm still broken... But Momo Unnie is here, she treated me with ice cream, cotton candy, and we even eat jokbal... She's the best.

Momo smiled and patted Shuhua's back.

Next Page...