🍓🚬 07: -Diary-

(every time I put -Diary- means Shuhua will be reading one of her diaries with someone or simply just herself)

After dinner, everyone hung out in the living room playing board games.

Mina always winning, Momo winning by luck, Sana clumsily letting Momo win, Hwasa cheating, and Sunghoon bankrupt.

Yes, they are playing monopoly.

Lia and Shuhua went outside the backyard near the swimming pool as they held their beers in hand.

Shuhua inhaled the scent of her cigarette.

"If those were only bad for you? I would've thrown them to somewhere far."

Lia said as Shuhua chuckled.

"So... Anything we can read?"

"My diary?"

"YES!"

Shuhua rolled her eyes and gave her diary to Lia.

"I'll read it with my smexy English voice~"

Lia cockily said as Shuhua looked at her as if she grew three heads.

"Dear diary, It's me Shuhua again, but this time I'm sad... Soojin refused my invitation for us to eat lunch... She said she was busy... Why?"

-🌷☀️🍂❄️-

"Jinjin!"

Soojin looked at Shuhua.

"What."

Shuhua flinched at Soojin's cold voice.

"I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me?"

Soojin looked away.

"I'm busy."

Soojin turned around and left.

Shuhua frowned as she looked down.

-🌷☀️🍂❄️-

"..."

Lia furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Shuhua who lit a new cigarette again.

"I saw Soojin Unnie hanging out with someone, this boy has been too touchy with my girlfriend, when I confronted Soojin Unnie about it she said she can do what she wants to do since it's her own life... I'm just worried."

-🌷☀️🍂❄️-

"Jinjin..."

Shuhua's bright smile faded seeing Hoetaek flirting with Soojin behind the lockers, his hands all over Soojin's waist.

Shuhua hid beside the locker and peeked.

"I got to go now Hui, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Unnie!"

Shuhua ran beside Soojin.

"Who was that? Why was he touching you? Doesn't he know you have a girlfriend?"

Shuhua pouts as Soojin rolled her eyes.

"Your too nosey, mind your own business."

Shuhua stopped as Soojin left her.

-🌷☀️🍂❄️-

Lia gulped her beer and opened another one.

Shuhua puffed the smoke out her lips as her tears cascaded down her cheeks.

"Ningning, Soojin's little sister comforted me when we saw Soojin and Hui kissed or more like make out behind their house..."

-🌷☀️🍂❄️-

"This is a great surprise Unnie, I'm sure Soojinnie would love this!"

Ningning smiled as Shuhua nodded and giggled.

They stopped once they heard someone moan behind the house.

"Unnie!"

Ningning yelled as she threw the cake to hui when she found them making out.

Shuhua gulped the lump in her throat before running away.

"Wait, Shuhua!"

Soojin called.

-🌷☀️🍂❄️-

Lia bit her lip trying to stop herself from throwing the diary away.

Shuhua looked at her as she grabbed her beer.

"I decided to break up with Soojin Unnie, but I didn't have any guts to look at her or even feel her presence... So I talked to Sana Unnie and gave her my ring and my letter for Soojin Unnie, I also gave Ningning a plushie."

-🌷☀️🍂❄️-

Sana covered her mouth as she hugged Shuhua who was sobbing.

"She doesn't deserve you sugar, she doesn't fucking deserve you."

Sana whispered as she looked at the ring and plushie.

"I'll do it."

Sana smiled at Shuhua.

"But then Mina Unnie saw us, she saw me crying, she was furious and dragged Momo with them, I followed just for safety."

Mina furiously knocked on the door of Seo's residence.

Mrs. Seo opened the door and gasped seeing Mina.

"Ms. Sharon, what are you doing here?"

"Where's your daughter!?"

Mina angrily yells.

"Mina Unnie rarely shouts... But if she does, it means she's pissed and is ready to murder someone."

Sana stormed upstairs and there everyone saw how Sana pushed A almost naked Hui downstairs.

"Fuck you! You twat knuckle bitch!"

Sana kicked Hui's balls as she pulled his hair smashing him on the wall.

Momo grabbed Soojin's arm and faced her to Mina.

Mina slapped Soojin causing a red mark to be seen on her cheek.

"You bitch! How could you!?"

Mina angrily spat as she wiped her tears away.

"S-She trusted you! She loves you so much! For fucks sakes Soojin!"

Mina furiously slammed the letter and ring onto Soojin's chest as she walked away.

Momo sent another slap on Soojin's cheek causing the girl to tear up and look at her.

"Don't even fucking dare look fo Shuhua, bitch."

Momo darkly whispered.

Sana lets a bloody-faced hui go as she sent another punch to his face before walking away, not before giving Soojin a nasty glare.

-🌷☀️🍂❄️-

Lia wiped her tears away as she closed Shuhua's diary.

Shuhua was on her fourth cigarette.

Lia sadly looked at her as she saw Shuhua's tears falling while she smokes.

"Is it that bad?"

"Yep..."

Next Page...