🍓🚬 16: Secret

Lia sadly sighed seeing Shuhua put on a happy smile before she enters their mansion.

She sent a message to Yuqi for a meet-up.

Meanwhile at the mansion...

Mina looked at her siblings.

"Hey you two, wanna grab dinner outside?"

Mina asked as the two immediately looked at her with huge smiles on their face.

"YES!"

"Then go get dressed."

Mina chuckled

Mina chuckled.

"You two..."

Mina shook her head as they entered the limo.
_____________________

"Yuqi hey..."

Lia smiled as Yuqi nodded at her while wearing a cap and mask.

"Why are you wearing that?"

"I'm hiding..."

"From?"

"Lucas."

Lia frowned at what Yuqi said.

"Alright, let's go there at the very back."

Yuqi nods as they went to the very back of the seats, Lia finished ordering.

"Yuqi, what the fuck happened to Shuhua?"

Lia asked worriedly as Yuqi sighed.

"And spill the tea about your relationship with her so I won't read her diaries anymore."

Lia grinned as she sipped her wine.

"I found Shuhua at the back of the school... A guy was there touching her everywhere, she looked very confused, scared... I went to save her from that creep only to get the information from her that it's her father."

Yuqi sighed as she removed her cap.

"I comforted her and protected her from her father, I tried reporting it to the police but they chose to ignore me."

Yuqi grumbled as Lia gasped.

"I also know that she dated a Thai girl, and they broke up two days before I found her getting harassed."

Yuqi looked at the window.

"I cared for her... I love her... But I was so blinded by stupidity... I thought I was in love with Lucas that I broke up with her after a year of our relationship..."

Yuqi then looked down guiltily.

"I didn't know about her smoking thing... You can ask Sana Unnie about it."

Lia nodded.

"Oh... Is that... Them?"

Lia whispered as she saw Mina ordering, Sunghoon and Shuhua playing arm wrestling.

"Win for me, Shu."

Mina chuckled as Sunghoon groaned when Shuhua slammed his hand on the table.

"I win!"

"Damn, our little penguin... So strong."

Lia chuckled at the sight, but she remembered something.

"Do you know Kang Seung-Shi?"

"The Multi-Trillionaire? Why?"

"I know you know something Song, tell me what is Kang Seung-Shi is to Her mom?"

Yuqi looked away.

"Seung Unnie was in the same boat where they were, Her father had already planned everything, once Mrs. Myoui dies, he will inherit everything she worked hard for, but turns out it was given to Mina Unnie, Seung heard everything, about the plan, the betrayal, so she decided to help Mrs. Myoui but failed miserably when the boat exploded, that's where the article about Kang Seung-Shi getting ambushed happened."

Yuqi revealed.

"I knew all of this when I talked to Seung Unnie about it, we decided to keep it a secret, Mina Unnie, and Sunghoon Oppa believed that Mr. And Mrs. Myoui died in Hawaii when actually Mrs. Myoui was the only one dead in the boat."

Yuqi whispered as Lia gulped.

"Seung Unnie hired a dozen of private investigators to search everywhere in the school where Shuhua is but found no one... So the case was closed."

Yuqi shrugged before cutting her steak and eating it silently.

"Shuhua kept it a secret too... She didn't want her siblings to get worried... So she sought comfort from me... Until I decided to break her heart which I deeply regret..."

Yuqi groaned and slammed both of her hands on her face.

"I was so stupid..."

"Yeah, glad you know."

Lia mumbled while she eats her carbonara.

"But do you know something about her smoking?"

"I have no idea..."

The two sighed.

Next Page...