🍓🚬 09: -Diary-

(I'm loving the late night talks with Lia and Shuhua--)

"Soooo what diary am I about to read Myoui?"

Lia grinned as she grabbed Shuhua's second diary.

"Oh? 17 Years old Shuhua and your ex is Cho Miyeon?"

Shuhua shrugged as she dipped her feet in the pool while lighting a cigarette on her lips.

Lia cleared her throat and opened the first page of the diary.

"Dear diary, It's been months since the break-up and now I'm starting a new chapter in my diary! I'm now 17, Mina Unnie bought me a lot of clothes while Sunghoon Oppa bought me a set of necklaces, then I found this really beautiful girl at the convenience store. I'm like wow! She's really pretty..."

-🌷☀️🍂❄️-

Shuhua smiled as she grabbed her favorite ice cream, Mina was waiting for her outside.

Shuhua went to the counter but froze when she saw this angelic-looking girl paying for her things.

She looked at Shuhua and smiled softly.

Shuhua looks away with red cheeks as she fiddled with her ice cream.

Paying for her ice cream, the girl approached her.

"Hi! My name's Cho Miyeon."

"M-Myoui Shuhua..."

"Nice to meet you Shuhua, here."

Miyeon grabbed Shuhua's hand and placed something there before leaving her with a wink.

Shuhua gulped and looked at the paper in her hand.

Mina peeked on her shoulder as she nudged Shuhua.

"Damn."

"Damn indeed Unnie."

-🌷☀️🍂❄️-

"Wow! So she flirted first?"

Lia asked amused as Shuhua nodded.

"Well let me tell you something, That Ryujin girl flirted with me but I was the one who gave her my number!"

"Whipped."

"Yeah, yeah."

Lia rolled her eyes.

"We started to date each other, she would give me gifts, she would buy me flowers, but no, no, no, I'm top ok? ;), She became my everything, the perfect girl for my perfect dreams..."

-🌷☀️🍂❄️-

"Happy Monthsarry shu, I hope you'll love this gift."

Miyeon gave Shuhua a wrapped present.

"I-I made it... Just for you..."

Miyeon fiddled with her shirt as Shuhua wore the handmade necklace that has limestone in the center that is shaped like a heart.

"I love it, baby, ~"

Shuhua cooed as she pecked Miyeon's lips.

"I'm glad you do!"

Miyeon smiled brightly.

"I have a gift for you too Baby!"

"Oh? Where is it?"

"Bed."

-🌷☀️🍂❄️-

"God damn Shu."

Lia chuckled as Shuhua giggled.

Lia flipped through the other pages and stopped when she saw smudges on them.

Shuhua saw it too, so she looked away and lit a new cigarette.

"I saw her having a troubled look when we met her best friend and a guy, it turns out... It was her Ex-boyfriend..."

-🌷☀️🍂❄️-

"What's wrong Baby?"

"S-Shuhua uh... He is my Ex-boyfriend..."

"Oh, I see, does he make you uncomfortable?"

"N-Not that it's just... Nothing..."

Miyeon looked away, but Shuhua knew, that Miyeon is looking at him with her longing eyes.

"... You should've said so..."

"I thought Miyeon was the one for me, but I guess I thought wrong, she still loves him, after all, this time, why did you have to hide it from me and make me as your moving on thing? I should have known you were just using me to move on..."

"Oh..."

Shuhua's smile dropped seeing Miyeon shyly talk with her Ex-boyfriend.

Smiling bitterly, she left them and decided to just sleep it off.

"Sunghoon Oppa and I took a walk at the park, but then I saw you walking in the river with him, and the look that you gave him made me shiver because you would always look at me the same way you are looking at him now..."

"Shuhua? Earth to Myoui Shuhua?"

Shuhua couldn't take her eyes off the scene in front of her.

Miyeon was smiling brightly while holding her Ex-boyfriend's hand as they laughed together.

Shuhua felt her tears ready to fall, so she decided to just hug her brother.

"I'm tired Oppa... Carry me back home please?"

"I decided to break up with her, I can see that loving eyes she would give me fade, and when she's with him she smiles the brightest..."

"Miyeon..."

Shuhua smiled softly as she held both of Miyeon's hands.

Miyeon looked at her confused.

"I know you still love him."

"W-What..."

"So I'm letting you go, go and be with him."

"But Shuhua--"

"I've been a fool."

Shuhua removed her necklace and grabbed Miyeon's hand and placed it there.

"Know that I loved you so much Miyeon."

Shuhua smiled before turning around and leaving the also crying girl.

-🌷☀️🍂❄️-

"Shuhua..."

Lia sadly whispered as Shuhua wiped her tears.

"Miyeon was everything to me... It hurts when I had to let her go..."

Lia patted Shuhua's back.

Next Page...