🍓🚬 04: Job Interviews (Pt. 1)

"But Shuhua I can make you the manager of Myoui Perfumes! There's no need for you to go to such interviews!"

Mina rambled as she walked at the same pace as Shuhua, who was walking around with her pencil skirt and white buttoned-up long sleeve polo as her hair is tied to a neat bun.

"Noona is right Shuhua, you want a simple job? How the Pengu Cafe?"

"Or you just stay here in our mansion! We'll just give you money and everything you need!"

"Yes! You won't be pushed around as if you are a stray dog! I won't allow such a thing to happen!

"I agree with Sunghoon, if they ever harm you I will immediately demolish their buildings in just a snap!"

Shuhua sighed as she grabbed her purse.

"Lia is waiting for me, I won't be long, gotta go, and I'll be here before dinner, love you two."

Shuhua kissed her sibling's cheeks before waving at them and entering Lia's car.

"Wow, they are very protective..."

"You tell me."

Lia drove away and saw a car following them.

She just shuts her mouth so Shuhua won't get more stressed.

"So your first interview will be... For CM Diamond! A jewelry store aye?"

Lia cocked her eyebrow to the left making Shuhua roll her eyes.

"Weird question but... What if your boss is your ex?"

"... I won't hesitate to decline."

"Oh wow..."
__________________

"Here we are, CM Diamond... Good luck shu."

Lia waved at her as she waited inside the car.

Shuhua huffed as she clutched the envelope in her arms.

"You do this Myoui, You can do this."

Going inside the shop, everyone stared at her, even the customers.

"Hello Madame, may I help you? Would you like to buy this jewelry? It fits you just fine! Perfect for your beautiful pale skin--"

"Actually I'm the new intern..."

Shuhua sheepishly admitted making the lady blush at her cuteness.

"O-Oh wow, uhm here follow me, Ms. Beauty."

The lady said as Shuhua nodded and followed her.

Sunghoon and Mina went inside and looked for the jewelry The lady offered Shuhua.

"We would like to buy this."

Shuhua stopped as the lady opened the door of the office.

"This is a huge building for a jewelry store..."

"Of course Ms. Beauty, Ms. Cho is a very strict president and CEO, so I advise you to not stutter much."

The lady said as Shuhua nodded and smiled at her.

"Cho? As in Cho Miyeon?"

"Why yes of course! My name's Karina by the way..."

"Myoui Shuhua."

"M-Myoui?"

Shuhua nods.

"N-No fre-aking way..."

Karina whispered as she looked at Shuhua.

"But why do you need to apply for a job when you have the most richest siblings ever!?"

"I'm independent Ms. Karina, I don't depend on the money my siblings worked hard for."

Shuhua smiled softly making Karina blush and be awed by her kind heart.

"This is Ms. Cho's office..."

Karina opened the door and saw the secretary OBVIOUSLY flirting with the goddess.

"Excuse me? Ms. Cho? The intern is here..."

Shuhua clutched the envelope in her hand seeing her 2nd Ex-girlfriend silently work, ignoring her secretary's flirting.

"So... How about a dinner date later at my house sounds Ms. Cho?"

"I am not interested, and I am a busy woman, please move while I interview our new worker."

Miyeon sternly said as the secretary rolled her eyes and stepped away.

Karina pushed Shuhua to enter the office making her beautiful face glow with the light, the secretary secretly gasped at how beautiful this young intern is.

"File?"

Miyeon asked without looking up.

Shuhua gave her envelope while Miyeon grabbed it and took it out only freezing to see a familiar name.

"N-Name?"

"Myoui Shuhua."

Silence.

Miyeon gulped.

"Age?"

"21."

Shuhua answered politely.

"Why do you want to work here in CM Diamond?"

"Just to earn some money."

"I heard you are siblings with the richest woman and man here in South Korea... Why work when you have them?"

Miyeon asked but was still looking down.

"I don't depend on my Sister's name, knowing Ms. Myoui Sharon Mina as a famous doctor and CEO and president of Myoui Perfumes is a very strict, cold, and terrifying woman who would turn soft for her younger sister would be a bit embarrassing for me."

Shuhua chuckled softly causing Miyeon to blush remembering some of their memories together.

"And I don't want to also depend on my brother, the Ice Prince, Myoui Sunghoon, The CEO and Manager of Pengu Cafe to always pay for my needs."

Shuhua smiled.

Miyeon finally dared to look up, so letting out the air she kept on her cheeks, she looked up and softly gasp seeing Shuhua's mature beautiful, AND handsome face.

"Y-Your in... Work starts tomorrow, good luck Ms. Myoui."

"Thank you very much, Ms. Cho, I'll be taking my leave now, have a nice day."

Shuhua turned around and was about to go.

"Y-You too!"

Shuhua looked at her as Karina's jaw dropped and the secretary gasped.

"H-Have a nice d-ay... Shuhua..."

Shuhua nods and walked away with Karina.

Miyeon's heart started to beat fast.

She looked at Shuhua's files and found out she will also be applying for other jobs.

"Stubborn and Independent as always..."

Miyeon whispered as she admired Shuhua's face on the placed picture on the paper.

Next Page...