🍓🚬 20: Taste [M]

(Y'ALL READY FOR SOME HOT STUFF--)

😏😏😏

Night at the Casino.

Yuqi went inside and found Shuhua.

"H-Hey..."

Yuqi whispered beside her as Shuhua flinched and looked at her side.

"Yuqi?"

Yuqi nods as Shuhua frowned at her appearance.

Shuhua looked at her watch.

"It's my time to leave, wanna go grab something to eat?"

Yuqi nods again as Shuhua sighs and grabbed her hand.
___________________

Shuhua texted Lia to tell her siblings she will be having a sleepover with one of her friends.

The two sat on the balcony.

They were at the beach and they rented a cabin beside it.

"How long has he been abusing you?"

Shuhua asked as she sipped her wine.

Yuqi looked away.

"A year."

Shuhua furrowed her eyebrows.

She turned to look at Yuqi and removed her jacket.

"Y-Yah! Why so sudden!?"

Yuqi was flustered but looked down when Shuhua caressed her bruises.

"He told me to cut my hair... And never dye it..."

(Hwaa Era)

"He told me I'm worthless and that no one would love someone like me... I stayed because he threatened me that he will kill me."

Yuqi whispered as tears held up her eyes.

"I was so scared that he might harm you too..."

Shuhua hugged Yuqi.

"I'll help you Qi... You don't have to suffer like this."

Shuhua sighed when Yuqi began to cry.

Hugging the pale girl back, she stuffed her nose on her neck.

"I missed you... I'm sorry for everything..."

Yuqi whispered brokenly.

Shuhua closed her eyes and grabbed her purse, pulling away from the hug she grabbed her cigarette.

"Since when did you smoke?"

Yuqi asked as Shuhua lit the cigarette.

(Y'all ready? 😏)

Shuhua puts the bud between her lips, Yuqi looked down and stared at her lips for a while.

"A week after our break up."

Shuhua whispered, puffing the smoke out her lips.

"I'm sorry..."

Yuqi looked away with a flustered face.

"I forgive you Qi... But everything is still stuck in my mind..."

Shuhua softly smiled and looked at Yuqi but frowned when she saw the bruises on her arms.

Shuhua chuckled seeing Yuqi so shy.

"I remember when you first tried smoking."

Shuhua said as Yuqi chuckled.

"I was dared..."

Yuqi said while staring at Shuhua.

"They said it'll taste like strawberry, so why not?"

Shuhua gave her a judging face.

"Yeah, yeah, you hate strawberries."

(Yuqi IS Strawberries & Cigarettes)

"What does yours taste?"

Yuqi asked as she gulped all of the wine.

"Well damn, chill Yuqi... Mine taste like flowers I guess?"

Shuhua finished her cigarette.

Feeling a hand on her cheek, she looked at Yuqi who immediately smashed her lips to hers.

Yuqi closed her eyes.

Shuhua slowly kissed back as she snaked her arms around Yuqi's waist.

Yuqi sighed softly feeling Shuhua's soft lips on her neck.

"Leave him Yuqi-ah, he doesn't deserve you..."

Shuhua mumbled as she removed Yuqi's flannel shirt.

Kissing her chest, Yuqi straddled Shuhua's lap while she hugs Shuhua's head tilting her head as the girl gives her soft kisses.

Shuhua stands up and made Yuqi wrap her legs around her waist as she walked toward the bed.

Feeling the soft mattress, Yuqi looked at Shuhua.

The two stared at each other.

Shuhua used her left hand to cup Yuqi's cheek who leaned at her touch.

"I missed you so much Qi..."

(Marupok squad--this will be a flashback of them DOING IT when shu was 20 and Qi was 21, remembering how they did it while they ARE doing it now--)

Shuhua kissed Yuqi's lips biting her bottom lip and slipped her tongue inside.

Tasting the scented flowers, Yuqi closed her eyes and pulled Shuhua closer.

Shuhua removed Yuqi's bra and started to kiss her breast massaging the other while she swirls her tongue on the girl's nipple.

"Shu..."

Yuqi moaned softly as the latter unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down along with her panty.

Gliding her hands on her waist down to her thighs, Shuhua kissed her toned stomach before going down to face her aching core.

"Wet already Qi?"

Yuqi closed her eyes, feeling Shuhua's hot breath on her wet core made thousand of jolts run up her spine.

Shuhua sent a broad lick on her puss making her arch her back.

Placing both of her hands on the latter's head, she pushed Shuhua's head more in her puss.

Shuhua laps her tongue on her puss while her fingers played with her clit.

Pulling away, she placed two fingers in Yuqi's puss feeling the juice coat her fingers.

Yuqi stared at Shuhua who had no clothes on, her sweat glistening, and the light coming from the blinds shined making Shuhua look ethereal.

With her hair combed on her right shoulder, she looked at Yuqi while breathing heavily.

"I'll go gentle, yeah?"

Shuhua softly said as she kissed Yuqi's lips before pushing two of her fingers inside her pussy hole.

Yuqi moaned as Shuhua marked her neck.

Yuqi widened her legs as Shuhua curved her fingers inside Yuqi causing the girl to moan loudly and claw Shuhua's back.

Penetrating Yuqi's puss with her fingers, she smiled seeing Yuqi enjoying it.

Feeling a knot on her stomach, she wrapped her legs around the latter's waist and grinded on her fingers.

Shuhua stopped moving feeling Yuqi shudder and cum on her fingers.

She chuckled seeing Yuqi breathe heavily.

Pulling her fingers away, she sucked on them causing Yuqi to look at her.

"Let's sleep."

Shuhua grabbed the blanket and covered both of them.

Yuqi leaned her back on Shuhua's front as the girl pulled her in a hug.

"I can't shake my hunger for Strawberries and Cigarettes, always taste like you."

Next Page...