Restful melodies

I went back to my hut, it's dim interior shadowing my bright streak, yet fulgur virga set of a small glow, as I dropped it to the floor and laid down onto my dev I noticed that fulgur virga stated standing in its tip, balancing effortlessly on the floor.
I would've questioned it but by this point I had mostly gotten used to strange antiques and unusual things, the glow of the sword however sent me ways of relaxation as I drifted of to sleep.

My sleep wasn't peaceful for long as I heard a loud crack of thunder, a sound loud enough to burst open the sky, i immediately knew this wasn't a normal thunder storm, in the blink of an eye a blue streak of lightning sparked through my hit with a hole being carved into the roof. My eyes focused on the gaping hole instead of anything else but it was blurry, my body still in a sluggish state from my brief slumber, once my eyes finally came to I noticed that a rather large bloated man stood in the centre of the hut.

His eyes shone an electric blue and his begrimed dirty blonde hair was done in a long platte to just past his shoulders which I assumed was streaming down his back. He stared at me for a brief second, the lightening sparks on his body zapping on and off of his body.
Before I could react his face grimaced towards me and he shouted a loud "TRAITOR" before leaping towards me, mid flight he reached one hand out away from his body and I could hear something flying towards us at a high speed, in that moment I reached out as well, not for anything particular, just for something.

As the man almost came into contact with me I noticed that fulgur virga had flew into my hand and in his was a hammer, the hammer has markings along it and I instantly knew who it was, Thor Odinson the god of thunder. He retracted his arm only to swirl his hammer around in a quick motion, causing wind to flood around the room. The oxygen was quickly leaving my lungs and I could feel myself suffocating, my hand rose to my neck attempting to force any air onto my lungs.
Nothing seemed to work and I let out a meek cry, almost like a whimper and collapsed to my knees, my hand pounded on to the wooden planks on the floor the ground tumbled in response. My body screamed to repeat the action, and so I did, punching the floor one more time, before my fist could come into contact with the floor however a hole emerged, engulfing me within it, I didn't feel lost within the darkness of the ground, instead I felt in control, I could manoeuvre through my own tunnel as I pleased.

A loud roar crashed through the surface above me and the god of thunder fell through my hole, him hammer beaming brightly as his lightning zapped at the sides of the tunnel, all o could think to do was run, the tunnel I formed seeming to deteriorate and repair itself as I saw fit, trying my best to escape the mighty Thor.
I could only manage to get so far as he threw his hammer, the notorious Mjölnir came flying through the sky attentions to hit me, I called for fulgur virga with an outstretched hand and placed it behind my back, as Mjölnir came into contact with me it deflected off fulgur virga and caused a humongous surge of lightning in a blue blast that overshadowed a the darkness.

I immediately shot up, still in my bed, my clothes the same as the day before, that was a dream, it felt so real, like one of those visions I had about an upcoming battle. I looked outside the window hole of my house and saw that outside it was pitch black, apart from the glistening stars. My body was shaking profusely, I didn't feel cold but I knew I was simply petrified. There was no better word to describe it, I rocked back and forth on my bed, my knees held up against my chest, my breathing sporadic and shaky. I  could only think about the dream, vision, whatever it was, however my mind immediately shot to Codrin, I didn't want to burden him at this ungodly hour but I thought it might be best to see if he needed some company, that's what I told myself atleast.

My hut door opened with a creek, but I knew it wasn't loud enough to stir anyone away, I slowly crept my way towards the structure Codrin was in, sleeping and healing from the attack that occurred only a few days ago.
I took the first few steps onto the hut, I noticed some touches were lit and the door to Codrin's room was slightly ajar, I walked closer tiptoeing along the creaking floor, the noise it made forced me to cringe and bend over slightly which only added to the noise.  Although it wasn't the only noise I could hear, the closer I got to Codrin's I could hear soft murmurs being spoken,
was Codrin talking to himself?
I leaned closer to the door, placing my ear against it but I tripped ever so slightly and fell into the room. There was a quick scuffle I could hear before I stood up and looked towards Codrin, he had his blanket held up to just below his eyes, he seemed to relax once he saw me
"Sorry, I thought I heard talking" I chuckled placing a hand at the back of my neck
"No, no talking" Codrin said quickly "maybe sleep talking" he giggled and released his beaming smile that light up the already torched room
"Can I help you" he asked after the quietness overtook the room, making it almost awkward
I stayed silent for a brief moment, remembering why I came here
"I uh- I had a dream... almost like a vision and I just- I couldn't sleep after" I sighed, I could feel tears pricking from my eyes
"Wanna talk about it?" Codrin asked, patting the side of his bed.
I sat beside him but remained silent, shaking my head
"You don't have to, just rest your head here, close your eyes and open your eyes" Codrin smiled
I did as he instructed and before I knew it he was stroking my hair, and humming a soft melody that was quiet enough to fade into the air but I seemed as if it was moving directly into my ears, as if it was only prepared for me.
The melody didn't have any words but in my head it was the most beautiful lyrics and verses my brain could muster.
I quickly fell unconscious and awoke to the sight of Wulf fighting over me
"Wh-what?" I groggily ushered, having only just woken up
"You look so cute" he replied " if I had a phone I'd take so many photos, like you don't understand. You two should be a thing" he continued
I quickly backed away
"I'm flattered but I don't uh- I don't like guys like that" I stuttered "No offence" I added, quickly glancing at Codrin
"It's fine. I know" he assured smiling at me, it was one of those smiles that showed there were no bad feelings yet lingered a glimpse sadness

"Why are you in here exactly?" Codrin asked "you said I didn't need anymore checkups" he added

"There's a new person that's showed up" Wulf said too quickly for comfort