20

Violet

Today is going to be eventful to say the least. The auction is this evening and I pretty much have everything set to go. Today is also the day I'll be staying over Kostas's house and that's been the only thing on my mind.

I had a lot of time to think while Aria and I were at the spa, complimentary of Kostas and Hector. They sent us on a spa day before the auction. It was nice to just hang out with each other again since we've been so caught up lately. I'm sad the spa day ended so soon, but we had to get ready.

As I'm putting the finishing touches to my outfit, I hear the a knock at the door. This takes me back to the day of the Halloween party where Kostas and Hector met us here.

Aria said she had it and went to open the door. I grabbed the Chanel handbag and my overnight bag, then took one last look in the mirror. Damn I looked good. I was also wearing the dress Kostas bought me yesterday at that boutique.

I walked to the living room and saw Kostas, Hector and Aria standing by the door

I walked to the living room and saw Kostas, Hector and Aria standing by the door. I greeted them and Kostas took me into his arms.
"You look beautiful." He said then pecked my lips and grabbed the bag from me.

Kostas never disappoints when he has to dress up. He wore a black tux to match my dress and his hair was pulled back. I don't know what cologne he has on, but whatever it is smells amazing.

I decided to wear my hair in a low bun today, because I wanted to show off my long earrings. They matched the leaf design that was on my dress.

Once everyone was ready we left in the same limo we rode in last time. Kostas had the wine he introduced me to on our first date in here, so I sipped on that during the ride there.

Once we arrived, I touched up my lipstick before we all got out. I went with a nude color this time instead of red.

Stepping out of this limo gave me flashbacks to the first time I came to one of these. As expected, there was paparazzi and the news station here, which made me nervous for similar reasons to last time. Only this time, I won't be a nobody.

I did my research a while back and I don't know if this is wrong, but I searched up Kostas's name just to see what the media thought of him. Turns out there wasn't much on him, they spoke of his wealth and status, as well as the many donations he gave. There were also a few photos of him and his family at events and my personal favorites, multiple photos of him on magazine covers. I didn't see anything of him with Andrea which surprised me.

With that being said, seeing Kostas with a date at an event like this is surely going to spark their interest.

We made our way to the red carpet where we took our pictures. Aria is used to this and was already posing with Hector. She looked beautiful in a long, off the shoulder, forest green gown that had a high slit. Hector wore a suit with a bow tie the same shade of green as Aria's dress. They looked cute together.