22

Violet

I was right.

I'm definitely feeling the aftermath of my choices last night. Note to self, maybe do some stretches before partaking in intercourse with your hulk of a partner.

I didn't realize it yesterday, but Kostas did put me in positions that put a light strain on my muscles because they weren't properly stretched.  Especially when we were in the shower.

Too bad I'm not home, I would've took one of the muscle relaxers my doctor prescribed me for my cramps. I went to his basement to use those yoga mats to stretch, I thought it could relieve some of the muscle tension and it helped, I won't be walking like a baby deer now. Kostas did run me a hot bath after our shower to soothe my muscles and that also helped, temporarily.

Right now I'm getting ready for work.
Kostas made me breakfast before he left. His driver is taking me to work today.

I brought some black jeans and a solid maroon colored T shirt. We didn't have uniform at the bakery, but there was a dress code and we had to wear our aprons of course. I put on my shoes, which were some very comfortable running shoes since I'm on my feet the whole day.

I grabbed my bag and made sure I had everything before leaving.

The scent of fresh desserts hit me as I walked into the bakery with my apron in hand. I walked to the back to clock in and put on my apron.
This week is going to be rough. Holiday weeks are always busy and we're not open on Thursday so a lot of people will be swarming this bakery for pickups on Wednesday.

Around this time, you get the usual shoppers who come for desserts and then you have people ordering cakes and pies for events. We don't just do cake and cupcake orders, people also order pies and we do assorted dessert trays, which is my least favorite thing to make. Unfortunately the pies and dessert trays are our number one seller around thanksgiving.

After a long day of filling orders and ignoring the mild ache in my legs, I finally clock out at 9. Kostas is here this time and now I'm worried because I left my overnight bag in the other car his driver dropped me off in.

"Well, don't you look delicious." He said making my give him a sarcastic smile. There was an incident today where I was helping an employee work one of the kitchen aid stand mixers and she accidentally put the setting too high, making powdered sugar fly everywhere. My apron caught most of it, but there's still some on my shirt.
It was a very tiresome day.

He gave me a kiss, then opened the passenger door for me. "Do you have my bag?" I asked him, hoping it's not in the other car. "It's in the backseat. Do you want me to take you home?" Ok that's good. I nodded because I don't have anything to wear to bed or to work.

Kostas pulled into the parking lot and parked the car. I got out and opened the back door to grab my bag. When I was done, he locked the door and grabbed my hand as we walked into the building. "What are your plans for this weekend?" He asked.
"Lots of shopping Friday, and then a lot of nothing the rest of the weekend." I told him. I'm still freaking out about what to get this man. It's hard shopping for rich people.

"Well, when you're done, I want to take you out Saturday. Also, bring a swimsuit." He said confusing me. "A swimsuit? It's cold outside." I said. We stopped in front of my door and I got my keys out.

"I have an indoor pool and jacuzzi I think you'll love." He said. I opened the door and before I could walk in, he gave me a kiss. "I'll see you this weekend." He said after we pulled away from each other. I nod and wave him goodbye.

"Have fun yesterday?" Aria asked wiggling her eyebrows. "A lot of fun." I smiled. She laughed.
"We're still on for Black Friday?" She asked.
"Of course, I still need to get a couple things and I'm having trouble thinking of gifts for the person who has literally everything." I said.

I want to get him something nice that won't cause me to go broke.
"You'll think of something. I made dinner, it's on the stove." I didn't even notice how hungry I was until now.

I got ready for the night and unpacked my overnight bag. Afterwards I fixed myself a plate of the pasta Aria made.

Just two more days and I'm off for the week.