CHAPTER 22

After the selection of dresses was over, the staff went out, and the two sat face to face as they drank tea.

"Why did you try so hard to stop me?"

"Medenna always chooses to wear dark clothes when I'm not there."

"It's not necessarily like that... anyways,

Since I chose white as the main color, it's okay, right?"

"Yes. It will go really well with Medenna's hair color. You're going to wear the pink beryl accessory that's going to be made this time, right?"

"Yes."

"I'm really looking forward to the completion."

Medenna fitting her dresses has always been a thing, but Farren would always do his best to advise her on her outfits and praise the way she wore the clothes.

'He's hitting his puberty soon. When he started to rebel, I hope this side of him will not change.'

Medenna reached out and stroked his soft hair.

Farren visibly looked pleasant like a cat.

"Oh, pink beryl reminds me of this. There's no problem with the supply of orichalcum, right?"

"Yes, you don't have to worry."

"I'll organize the report and give it to you right away."

"Farren, you'll do well on your own. I always believe in you."

"Yes."

"Thank you."

When Medenna lowered the hand that was stroking him, Farren pulled it and held it.

He pressed her finger and fiddled with it, he seemed to have something to say.

"....What's wrong?"

"Your partner, have you decided?"

"....Huh?"

"Have you decided on your debutante partner?"

"Hmm, not yet. The partner who will escort me to the party I'm going to attend is probably my mom."

Farren sighed a little.

"How great would it be if I could be Medenna's partner?"

"I think that's hard."

"I know. I'm young, but there's also a problem with my status."

If Medenna had not sponsored Farren as in the original, he would have faced the end of being punished by Suzanne

No matter how talented he is, human values are determined according to the status attached from birth.

But in the new country, Farenn will be the emperor, and the high society will be overturned.

Medenna couldn't say that, but she stroked Farren's hand with encouragement instead.

She patted his hand.

"It's just a formal event anyway. More than my debutante, I look forward to the day you become an adult and debut."

"Hmm... Becoming an adult..."

"When you're young, you want to become an adult quickly, right?"

"I know. Medenna always treats me like a baby."

"Hey, you're still young."

Farren looked relaxed, kissed her hand lightly, and let go.

"If you're done drinking tea, I'll give you the report right away. And the next schedule..."