Meet Alexander

Yes I am Ferdinand Alexander Araneta Marcos III
Im currently here in Manila because of the session in House of Representative.
Im on my way to ************ University.
Since i got an invitation to have some short inspirational speech. And I was supposed to cancel it since i need to be back in ilocos today but nakakahiya naman if i cancel it last minute right?

Im almost late for the event so nung dumating kami i went straight to the back stage but someone bumped into me.
"Look where you going!!!" Im not mad more of in shock she almost slipped kasi.
"Omg im so sorry! Im just really in a hurry sorry!" That's what she told me so i just went on to back stage.

They told me to stand by na so i stand up and fix my self. While i was trying to fix my polo may nakita ako na naka sabit sakin so i removed it.
And It's a bracelet and it says calliope.
I was just thinking kanino to. Hindi kaya the one who owns this is yung babae na nakabunggo earlier? Is she calliope?
Next thing i heard is tinawag na nila ko stage for the speech.

[...]
I just left the university and now we're on our to malacañang to visit my parents na din.

We just had late lunch and tea then onting kwentuhan about the projects. Now papunta na kami ng airport.
Im still thinking about sa bracelet and i also ask the organizers kanina if there is anyone named calliope in the event and they said there is nag speech din.
They said her name is Calliope Ysabelle Tan Wilson.

Her name Calliope sounds familiar sakin but i don't know where i heard it or what. I arrived in airport mejo na traffic kami and im running bit late so the staffs helped me maka board agad.

Im now here inside the plane. Im in business class. Parents wants me to just use the private plane but i insist to just do the regular ones.
I sat down and may katabi ako but she's sleeping agad. She even have eye mask on. I just let her sleep since the plane started to take off na din.
The flight will be 1 hr and 10 mins  so im just reading my book.

Almost 30 mins passed and the girl beside me put her legs in my thighs while her back is resting in the window she's still sleeping but i can now see her face she's cute while sleeping but she looks so tired tho. So i just let her do it i asked the FA for some blanket so i can cover her since she's wearing dress.

WE NOW JUST LANDED IN LAOAG AIRPORT ..................

When i heard the captain i just tried to wake her up.
"Miss wake up"
"Miss we just landed wake up"
She wakes up naman. But she looks so shock it's normal for me since most people when they see me ganun reaction
"Omg im really sorry." She sit straight
"It's ok no worries i didn't bother to wake you kanina since you look really tired"
"My god im really sorry sir. I didn't mean to do that."
She's really nahihiya.
"No no it's ok. Don't be shy i understand naman" she's standing na sana when the FA approach us.
"Sir we just need a few minutes before you go down. They're just trying to control the media and crowd outside"
"Oh. Ok no worries"
"Um miss can i de board the aircraft?"
"Actually ma'am if you can just also wait for a while too. We're really sorry for the inconvenience"
"Ah. Ok no worries thank you" she said. She looks nice naman.
"Sorry Ms. nadamay ka pa mag antay."
"No it's ok i understand naman. Grabe ganun ka pala ka famous"
"oh i haven't introduced myself im sorry. Hello im Ferdinand Alexander Marcos III but you can just call me sandro" offering my hands
"I know. I think almost everyone know you naman. Im Calliope Ysabelle Tan Wilson it's nice meeting you and im really sorry for what i did earlier" she took my hands.
"Wait! Calliope?" I was in shock is she the girl in the university?
"Huh? Ah yes Calliope" nagtataka na sya.
"I think ikaw yung kanina sa *********** university. The one i got bumped to?"
"Omg ikaw ba yung nabunggo ko kanina?"
"Ah yes" i said while smiling her expressions are really funny & cute
"Omg im really sorry. Ano ba yun naka strike 2 na pala ko sayo. Sorry talaga i was really in a hurry kanina eh then before i fell asleep kanina wala kasi akong katabi so akala ko wala talaga and im just used to doing that kasi. Im really sorry" she really look worried na
"Hey hey it's ok lang talaga- I got cut off by the FA
"Ma'am wilson you can De board the plane now. Thank you for your patience" she nodded naman
"So i guess i'll go ahead na it's nice meeting you Mr. Marcos." then she left the sit na pababa na ata sya
"Thank you Ms. Wilson we're really sorry for keeping you wait." FA said
"It's ok no problem i understand. Thank you also for your service and for the safe flight."
Then i think she left na talaga. She's nice and she talks so decent and formal.

After a few minutes PSG arrived too and they escorted me in the car.