Drive her home

Lumabas na din kami ng room ni zoey. Papunta na din kami ng parking .

"Calli can i ask you something?" Tanong ni jake habang naglalakad kami

"Uhm. You're asking na nga eh. What is it?"
Natatawa ko na sagot. Ng makarating na kami ng sasakyan dun lang sya ulit nag salita

"Are you sick? Is there something wrong with you?"
Maungkot nya na tanong sakin.

"Huh? No im ok." Mabilis ko na sagot sa kanya.

"Are you sure? Why zoey said you're not safe in the hospital?"

"Ok lang ako jakey. Nothing to worry about. Tara na hatid mo nalang ako sa office" aya ko sa kanya. Mejo hindi nanaman kasi ok pakiramdam ko gusto ko ng mahiga.

"Huh? Office? Sarado na office mo ano ka ba" natatawa nya na sagot.

"Tange! Yung sasakyan ko nasa office pa diba? But wag na pala sa bahay mo na ko hatid di ko na din kaya mag drive"

"Are you really ok? You look pale calli"

"Oo nga. Aning antok lang ako. Tara na" sagot ko sa kanya at sumandal na din ako ng ayos.

"Go sleep muna gisingin nalang kita pag andun na sa house mo"

Jake POV

I met calli 4 yrs ago in a work interview. It was a compilation cover & interview of her dailies in her company. She's really nice kahit mejo tahimik sya at first but after awhile i met the real funny calli.

She's really funny like she's straight forward but in a nice & funny way. Few months after we met sinabi ko sa kanya what i really feel about her and i tried na mang ligaw sa kanya.

But as what calli is. She don't really let anyone to court her. See that? Mang liligaw palang busted agad pero it's ok tho. I understand her and we just continued as friend. We just lost communication nung naging busy na sya and also me.

When i saw her again kanina. nothing change she's still the same calli i met, the only difference is her eyes. Before you can't even read anything with her eyes it's too blank but now her eyes show sadness.

We went in the hospital since i think thats her friend was rush in there and we saw sandro marcos, nakita ko na calli's expression changed when she saw him.

But calli said they're just friends, but after that encounter? I bet he's not. We're on our way to calli's house she's sleeping lang. she looks pale and really tired.

"Call wake up dito na tayo sa house mo" sabi ko while tapik sa kanya nagising naman sya agad.

"Sorry jake. Nakatulog pala ko buong byahe. Thank you sa pag hatid. Thank you talaga"

I went down to open the door for her but the moment na pababa na sya she lost her conscious

"Calli! Calli! Wake up! OMG what happened ba!" I put her back to her seat and drive the car going to nearest hospital.

Few minutes i saw one and i went straight to ER. They helped her right away and im just here beside her.

"Sir may we know what happened?"

"Doc she just passed out." Takot ko na sagot.

"Is there anything we need to know about the patient sir" and i don't even know ano isasagot ko.

"I don't really know doc. Can you just help her or do all the test?"

"We will sir. If you may just excuse us thank you"
They escort me out of the ER. I called Mik to inform her about calli. But all i can hear is her panicking and she dropped the call.

Few minutes later Mik arrived.

"Jake ano nangyari?! Asan si calli?" Sigaw ni Mik

"Hinatid ko sya pauwi then nung pababa na sya bigla nalang nag passed out Mik. Nasa loob pa sya"

"Teka hinatid mo? Bat nasan sasakyan ni calli?"

"Someone called her kanina kasi na nasa hospital si Zoey so she panic kaya i offer na samahan sya. Then pinauwi naman din sya ni zoey tapos hinatid ko nalang kasi hindi na din nya kaya mag drive"

"OMG it's her panic attacks" we got cut off ng may lumabas na doctor

"Family of Ms. Wilson?"

"Yes doc. She's my sister, how is she? sagot ni Mik

"The patient is okay. Nothing to worry about She lost conscious because of stress and fatigue. We may suggest for her to relax and rest for awhile since it's not really good for her condition"

"Yes doc. Thank you po"

"So let's just wait for her na magising then she can go na"

"Thank you ulit doc" she look relieved naman na but i was wondering what condition?

"Mik what does the doctor mean? Not good for her condition? What's happening with calli?"

"Jakey it's better if si calli na mag sabi sayo."

"Mik please? I asked her kanina sabi nya she's ok. But i know na hindi."

"Nako naman. Basta jakey walang makaka alam ha? Mag promise ka bwisit ka!"

"I promise Mik! Para naman hindi kaibigan to oh!"
Then Mik told me everything. Next thing i know tumulo na yung luha ko.

Calli's been through alot ever since. But for this to happened to her? She don't deserve this. She deserve better.

"Nasan ako?" We got stopped ng bigla nag salita si calli

"Mare. Don't worry everything is ok. Kalma lang"

"Jakey? Mare? Asan ba tayo"

"Sa ER mare. Nawalan ka nanaman ng malay kaya dinala ka dito ni jake"

"Huh? Teka mare asan yung doctor? Alam ba nila?" Her tears starts to flow

"Oo mare. Kalma bawal ka ma stress diba? Wag ka na mag alala."

"Mik, Calli ayusin ko muna yung bill para maka uwi na tayo" i excused myself ksi i can't stand seeing calli like that.