50/50

Calli's POV

"Mom. vinny, Mik & i will go muna. Zoey asked nanay ester for ate calli's stuff kase we're just going to pick it up" simon

"Ok sons you guys take care. Bring some PSG"

"Thank you si, Mare & bunso. Mag ingat kayo please"

"Calli, Sandro. We'll just go outside to grab some food. Zoey can you come with me?"tita liza

"Sige po"

Sandro's still here nasa tabi ko hawak padin kamay ko hndi ko matanggal pagkaka hawak nya kasi nanghihina padin talaga ako

"It's all done. You can now leave. Go back to your girlfriend"

"No. Doctora said you need someone to look after you"

"I can handle myself. I can hire personal nurse and zoey's with me"

"No calli. I should be the one taking care of you and our baby"

"You don't need to. I can raise the baby by myself. pero Hindi ko sya ilalayo sayo."

"Calli don't be selfish gusto ko din alagaan ang baby. Gusto ko all the way ay aalagaan ko sya"

"Talaga ba sandro? Ako pa selfish?"

"Why won't you let me take Care of you and our baby kasi"

"Because you lost the chance when you decided to have a girl friend"

"Calli i can still take care of you and our baby naman. You left me calli! Iniwan mo ko! Halos mabaliw ako kaka hanap sayo calli!"

"No sandro! I was hurt that night! I asked you but you chose na wag ako mawala kesa bigyan ako ng assurance! I don't need your help. You can show up when the baby comes out but habang wala we don't need to see each other"

"The f*vk calli! Bakit ka ba ganyan? You tried to hide your pregnancy na nga diba?! Kailan mo ba dapat sabihin samin? O do you even have any plan na sabihin sakin?!"

"I tried sandro! The day simon asked me to come home inisip ko na sabihin sayo. But i was the one got surprise may girlfriend ka na. Do you even know how hurt i was. Since the day i left i was hurt until now nasasaktan padin ako sa lahat! You don't even know what i've been thru in the states! Sobrang sakit sandro! The worst pain is alam mo! Kilala mo na ko! Sinabi ko na sayo! But you made me fall for you! I chose na sumugal sayo! The way you treat me the way you make me feel the time and attention that you're giving me! I was wrong akala ko we're on the same page! But i asked you sands! Not just once!"

He just kept quiet and i can't even breath properly. Para kong sinasakal.

Sandro's POV

Fvck! What did i do! Tama naman sya eh. Sa sobrang takot ko na mawala sya. I made the wrong choice. She trusted me and throw all of that! I don't even know ano pang isasagot ko sa kanya.

"Ssssandroo- i looked at her and she's having hard time to breath and she lost conscious. I ran outside to call for help.

God what's happening. There's alot of doctors coming in the room. They put oxygen on her when mom & simon came

3rd person POV

"Son what's happening?"

"I i don't know mom. We're arguing and the next thing i know she's having hard time to breath and she lost conscious" sandro's crying while the doctors and nurses are taking care of calli

"What the hell kuya! You heard doctora she can't be stressed!" Zoey said

"M mom i didn't mean to. Please just save her and our baby" sandro's pleading while atty liza comforting him.

"Doc her bp's dropping"

"Heart beat & oxygen are dropping"

"Call the OB now!"

"Bp's start to rise."

"Heart beat normalizing doc"

"Oxygen are still low.

"Omg what happened?"

"Doctora she's having hard time to breath. And she lost conscious. But vitals are normalizing now but oxygen level is still low"

Someone came in brought machines and they're trying to check the baby

"Baby's heart beat is stable"

"Oxygen starts to normalize"

"Doc im not able to put her IV. No visible veins."

"Doc we're losing her again"

"No no please save her please! God no don't take her away from me" sandro's shouting. While atty. liza can't help but cry.

"Doc vitals are now stable."

"Oxygen are normalizing"

"Baby's stable"

"Doc veins still not visible"

Sandro run to calli and hold her hand. She really looks pale. And she has her oxygen

"Ok just put her IV later. First lady, she is now stable. Just like what we told you earlier please refrain her from stress. Whenever her stress level raise she's having chance to have panic attacks too. That's the reason she's having hard time to breath. We're lucky naagapan agad but if this continues and bumagsak ang oxygen level nya she can be brain dead"

"Thank you doc. Thank you for saving her."

"Please we still need to monitor her. Please let us know when she wakes up."

Sandro's POV

"Please calli fight this. Fight for our baby. I need you both. I can't see you like this calli. This is all my fault"

"Son you heard them naman right. Please we can't loose calli too."

"Mom i can't loose her. She want me to leave her but i can't mom"

"But you already did kuya" zoey

"Maybe you're just confused son since you know she's pregnant. You have a girlfriend na diba?"

"No mom. I i was confused sandra was there when i was lost. She helped me to carry on. I was just longing for someone's presence and when sandra gave that to me akala ko i'll be ok but no calli's different.

All along I was longing for calli's presence i tried to cut her agad when i realized that but i felt bad with sandra. Kaya i tried to gave her a chance. And im scared that calli might not talk to me the way we do before"

"But kuya hurt her. Don't you know the first time i saw ate calli papunta kami ng US nakatabi ko sya. She's really quiet. Nakatulala lang whenever tutulo luha nya she just keep wiping it and trying to be strong. She went there without any plans same as me. We've been close since then, we stayed in one place. I always see her cry. Countless times that i need to bring her to ER because of her panic attacks. I even brought her almost lifeless kuya. But that day is also the day we found out that she's pregnant.

Alam mo kuya The moment she learned that she's pregnant ang nasabi nya lang. we're going to be parents. He's goin to be a dad. She's really happy and all she was thinking is the baby and the baby daddy. I didn't know na ikaw pala yung tinutukoy nya. She tried to message you countless times. Nakikita ko pa si ate nag ttype but everytime i ask her kung sinabi na nya hindi nya daw kaya maybe in person nalang. The moment kuya simon went there and nakita nya si ate calli. Dun ko lang nalaman na it's you pala. Akala ko sasabihin na nya sayo pag nagkita kayo but we got shocked sa kasama mo. Pag uwi namin she went straight to her room. She keeps crying kuya. That's how hurt ate calli is and until now she's hurt. Kaya don't blame her if she chose not to tell you agad. But other than that, she's having hard time with the pregnancy, she can't even eat and sleep. We know all of you got shocked earlier pag dating nya." Zoey said i can't help but cry

"I didn't want this to happen zoey. I swear i just can't loose her. But i really do love her from the start palang i know i love her! I just got so scared!"