We're done.

Sandro's POV

Simon is really mad. He said that sandra slapped and pushed calli. I saw calli in the floor crying and zoey's in panic and Mik is really mad she even slapped sandra and after all the commotion i just grabbed sandra's arms and bring her out.

"What the hell did happen sandra!"

"Nothing! I didn't do anything! Pinagtutulungan talaga nila ako. You saw it that bitch even slapped me! And that other bitch Umaarte lang yan!"

"Really sandra?! Mik's not gonna do that without any reason. And second don't ever call them bitch!"

"Don't you believe and trust me babe? Umaarte lang sya nagulat na nga lang ako naka upo na sya tapos umiyak"

"Stay here. I just need to get my keys" i went back inside the house and all of them are in panic. Mom's talking to the helpers.

"Maam ano po kasi si maam calli lumabas lang po ng banyo pero hinarang po nung babae ayaw sya padaanin. Tapos kung ano ano na po sinabi nung babae habang dinuduro si maam calli. Sumagot po si maam calli kalmado naman po sya tapos sinubukan nya po umalis kaso pinigilan nanaman po sya tapos sinigawan sya. sinampal at tinulak na po sya lalapitan ko po sana pero dumating na po si sir simon."

What the heck! So simon's telling the truth! I can't believe this! She lied to me! She hurt calli!

I just took my keys and went back in the car. I didn't say anything i might not control myself.

I brought her to her parents house.

"Babe let's go inside muna"

"No. We're done sandra. Let's break up"

"What?! What are you saying babe. They're just lying babe i didn't do anything"

"I heard enough sandra! The helpers saw what you did! You don't have the right to hurt her! You don't even know calli!"

"No i know her she's a bitch mang aagaw sya. Malandi sya she's trying to break us apart babe!"

"No! You don't have any right to say that! Bumaba ka na. I don't even want to see or talk to you anymore! Tapos na tayo!"

"No sandro! This can't be! Just say sorry papatawarin kita we will fix this babe"

"Get out of my car!!!!!"

"Fine! You'll regret this sandro! Tandaan mo to hindi kayo magiging masaya!"

She went down and i immediately leave i went straight in the bar. On to my second beer when simon called me.

He said that i need to go to the hospital sabi daw ni mom. I keep asking him why but hindi nya sinabi binigay nya lang yung room #. I left right away i remember calli. Sya ba dinala sa hospital? What happened to her?

"Hey si! What happened? Where's mom?

And there's a doctor coming out of the room so we went in

"Mom he's here"

"Mom? What happened?" Then i saw someone in the bed.

"Calli? What happened? Are you ok?" But she didn't answer me she don't even looked at me.

"Sandro. Calli is pregnant." I stood there frozen

"Hey sands mom's talking to you."

"Wait what? How? Since when?"

"We just found out today. Your girlfriend slapped and pushed her now we need to wait for the doctor she needs to check the baby And don't ask me how because ikaw gumawa nyan."

Im still confused and i just went to calli.

"Calli? Is this true?" But she's not talking

"You don't believe us? Wait for her ultrasound kuya" zoey said

Then the doctor came with the machine. Im still here beside calli. They put some gel on her belly and the machine i think thats the scanner.

"Where are you? Nagtatago ata ah" we're just looking at the screen.

"Where's my apo shy ata" mom said excitedly

"Oh there. Gusto ata nung narinig ka atty. thats your baby Ms. Wilson"

"I is that my baby?" I asked

"Oh you're the daddy pala. Yes that's the baby" i can see calli is crying.

"Is the baby okay doc?"

"Yes nothing to worry about. The baby is healthy and ok but please refrain from stress ha. And extra careful we don't want the accident to happen again."

"Oh doc why the baby so little?" -simon

"Just like kuya sands hahaha" vinny said

"My baby." Calli She's crying

"Calli we're going to have a baby" i said while holding her hand. I can't express the joy that im feeling.

"Let's hear the heart beat" and when we heard it i just can't stop my tears falling.

"Our baby" i said while im crying even calli she's still crying. Im just so happy.

"Kuya your baby is so small talaga parang ikaw"

Calli's POV

"So Ms. wilson Everything is doing great with the baby. the size are perfect, Heart beat is really strong. Position is also good."

"Really doc?" Tanong ni sandro he's still holding my hand im trying to remove it but he's too strong.

"Yes. Calli you need to take a rest ok? Since this happened today you need to be extra careful buti strong si baby kasi when you're in a panic attack and having high stress level pwede ka mag bleed. Kaya please refrain doing such works. Don't get stressed. Whenever you may feel panic attack. Try to stop rest and breath in breath out. Extra careful din para maiwasan ang accidents like this ha."

"Whenever there is any changes don't be shy to message me right away. Even if you have any questions."

"Doc bukod po jan may mga kailangan pa po ba ko gawin?"

"Actually you need to learn how to lessen your stress level. And how to handle your panic attacks that's the most important. Also please make sure someone is with you kahit hanggang matapos lang 2nd trimester Because this is very crucial noh lalo pa nangyari ito. And please upon seeing your records you lost a lot of weight. You need to eat more and have atleast 8 hrs of sleep. If you will not do it the baby may suffer. Also are you drinking coffee?"

"Yes doc she always drink coffee. And also doc is pregnancy also the reason why she's so picky with her foods? She's having a problem with eating kasi" -sagot ni sandro epal to hndi naman sya yung tinatanong sya sumasagot kala pa alam nangayayari duh!

"Limit to 2 coffee a day if kaya na 1 lang much better. Also uncooked foods bawal yan. Eat anything you're craving for but less sweets din. Also that's part of pregnancy talaga. Also do you take any vitamins for the baby ba?"

"Yes doc. Wait po. Zo please pa abot ng bag" zoey took the meds in my bag naman

"Here po doc. The doctor in the US gave that to her po. Actually doc we need refill na din po since that's the last vitamins she have." Sagot ni zoey. She's been very helpful to me din talaga. She knows everything about this.

"Okay. I see we don't have this kinds of vitamins here but we need to change it too. I'll give it to you later ok?"

"Doc is that safe for our baby?" -tanong ni sandro

"Son doctora will not give anything na hindi safe sa baby. Don't worry"

"Of course Mr. Marcos."

"Ms.Wilson let me just finish paper works and schedule all your check up. I'll give you your baby book later for all the schedules. You take some rest and you will be discharge tomorrow. Someone will go here pala to put dextrose on you since you feel weak pa. Everyone i'll go ahead muna"

"Thank you doc."