Meeting and Leaving

1997

"Mom come on!" a young girl yelled running to her new house. They just moved to New Jersey as her dad got a job transfer and this girl ate too much sugar on their way and so she was too hyper. "Wait Mae!" her dad laughed as he and his wife brought the bags.

"I can't wait to make new friends," Maeley said smiling. "And I can't wait to see you play with them," her mom said smiling as she opened the door and they went in. 

Later in the evening when the young girl came out to play she saw a boy in the next backyard. She thought of talking to him so she searched for something on which she could stand. When she found a wooden stool she slowly took it and placed it near the fence before climbing on it. "Hey!" she called out when the boy looked at her. 

"I'm Maeley" she introduced herself. "I'm Dylan" he shouted back. "Wanna be friends?" she asked extending her arm. "Yes" he shouted before running towards her and shaking her hand. "Best friends."

2001

"Come on Dylan!" a  10 yr old Maeley is seen shouting while Dylan runs out "Sorry sorry slept in"

"Yeah as usual" she said as the 2 boarded the bus. "You did the English homework?" she asked as they sat down. 

"We had homework??"

2003

"Do you really have to go?" Mae sniffles wiping the tear. "I have no choice Mae." "Don't forget me" Maeley says hugging him tight. "I won't. I definitely won't"

"I'm gonna miss going to Baseball matches with you" "Me too"

"Goodbye Dyl"

"Goodbye Mae"