Instagram and Accepting

*Beep beep beep*

Mae's alarm went off for the reminder that she has the comic con. But she just slammed it so hard that it broke. Shelley then swept it and put the pieces in the bin." That's the 4rth alarm this week" she said yawning.

"Meh," Mae said getting up. "And you missy remember I have comic con so  don't make me watch something," she said leaving the room

"Bleh," Shelley said getting up.

*SPONGE BOB VOICE* 2 HOURS LATER

Maeley was ready. And for god sake, she was made to wear a dress or whatever that thing was but she liked it.

"I seriously have to wear this?" she questioned turning around. "Yep. Look at you. Ms. Hottie" Shelley smirked while Maeley rolled her eyes wearing her footwear.

"Wait wait I need a photo" Shelley said coming with her phone. "Pose Madame"

Mae laughed before posing.

ShelleyHennig posted a picture

ShelleyHennig : My sweet hot best friend

ShelleyHennig : My sweet hot best friend. I'mMae

6.7m Likes

4.4m comments

username1: Pls why does she have to be this cute

robertdowneyjr : kid get your ass down here

I'mMae : yes dad 🙄

username2 : please this bonding is what I live for.

username3: can jeffdavis please add her as a main character from season 3 please

jeffdavis : will consider username3

username3 : holy!

view more comments

Later at the comic con

"I have a question for Maeley" A girl about 10 stood up asking as I nodded. "Sure kiddo." "We all know that you are really close with Shelley, Kaya and Thomas Sangster. But did you have a childhood best friend?"

I gulped. Oh god. "Um yes I did. But I don't know how many of you will believe me though" I said nervously laughing. "We believe whatever you say" a fan shouted causing everyone to agree. "Ok. So umm, first how many of you watch the show Teen wolf?" I asked just for literally every hand to go up. I also noticed a boy of about 10 raising his hand. "Dude shouldn't you be doing homework instead of watching that show?" I asked causing everyone of us to laugh. 

"Well anyway the Stiles Stilinski from that show was my best friend since we were 6 years old. We were really close until he moved. E-eventually we lost contact but don't worry I still remember him and I don't know if he does." I said smiling a little. "But I'm being honest. That guy hasn't changed a bit" I said chuckling as the others laughed.

 "Do you support his relationship with Britt?" another fan asked. "Absolutely. They 2 are made for each other and as a best friend I would even hide a dead body for him." I said while everyone awed. "Can someone add her to the Teen Wolf show? Not just for reunion between 2 friends but she'd totally be a cool character." someone shouted. "That's in the hands of Jeff Davis my beloved fan" I laughed as the others joined in too.

Dylan who had been watching this was really happy. He was really overjoyed that she remembered him and was also proud of how far she had come in the career. He knew that he would hide a dead body for her too. Well they did hide this bully's bicycle keys somewhere and that kid couldn't find it.

And he couldn't get over the fact that she was so beautiful.