TOGETHER FOREVER

"Maeley Jones," Dylan began, a soft smile on his face as he looked out at the crowd that had gathered in the church before him. A single tear was present in his eyes as he stared out at the sea of familiar faces that all were seemingly crying too.

"Where to begin."

A chuckle spread across the church as Dylan composed himself long enough to continue with what he was saying. "Maeley Jones was not just an actress, but kind, ambitious, fierce, headstrong," a few more chuckles spread the room as everyone remembered the times they had shared with the girl.
Dylan could see Maeley's parents in the front pew, tears pouring down their face as they wept openly. Her brothers - were passing them multiple tissues as they tried to stop the flow but it wasn't really working well for them.

The young actor could hear Holland Crystal Arden Kaya and Shelley sniffing as they cried, something that they had promised Maeley only days before that they wouldn't do.

He turned to look at them, a soft glint of understanding in his eyes before he turned back to look at the priest.

"Those are just some of the qualities I hope she brings with her as she leaves Maeley Jones  behind and becomes Maeley O'Brien -Jones."

He locked eyes with her, standing holding his hands as she blushed ferociously at his stupid speech. He wasn't supposed to have done that, in the middle of their wedding too, but it was such an O'Brien move that she couldn't even be upset at it. The minister smiled at the two before looking between them.

"Maeley , do you take Dylan to be your lawfully wedded husband?""I do."

"Dylan, do you take Maeley  to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

There was a soft moment of silence before he grinned at the couple once more. "You may now kiss the bride!"

Maeley grinned at Colton who smirked at how well he had done as their minister before she felt 

Dylan connecting their lips, hearing the screams and cheers of all of their family and friends around them.

Just as they pulled away, Dylan leaned forward and murmured in her ear."Together Forever"