YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we da female avengers biatch

peter sis

I might as well ask Dylan's hand in marriage

widow

what?

witch

really?

marvel

wait seriously?

peter sis

i kind of bought a ring too...

do you think i should do it?

widow

yaaaas!!!!!!!!

witch

yes yes

marvel

woooh

widow

bring about a change

peter sis

ok wish me luck

witch

woop woop

"Hey" Dylan said wrapping his arms around Maeley's waist. "hey babe" "It's been a while isn't it? Waking up next to each other.? I wish I could do this for the rest of my life" he answered playing with her hair.

Dylan boy you just gave me the perfect chance.

"Marry me." Mae said. "What?"

"Yeah marry me." she said sitting up straight before opening the drawer , taking out a box.  She then turned towards him opening it to reveal a ring which caused him to gasp. "Will you Dylan O'Brien do the honor of making me the happiest woman in the world.?" Dylan was still in shock that she did what he thought of doing. But his face just expressed wide eyes causing Maeley to worry. "Or.. not.. maybe?" she muttered but before she could react he nodded vigorously "YES YES YES" he shouted as she slid the ring in his finger. "Oh my god I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!"

"You beat me to it. I wanted to ask" Dylan pouted. "That's okay. I just wanted to try something new" she replied.

"Oh is that so fiancé?" he questioned smirking before attaching his lips to hers.