I MISSED YOU DYL

Right now the 2 girls were on the plane for filming teen wolf season 3. Well technically Shelley comes in season 3 b but Mae is in season 3 A. She was super excited cause she was in her favorite show but a little nervous about Dylan's reaction.

"Hey, you nervous?" Shelley asked from beside looking at her best friend. "What pfft no" Mae answered. "Then why are your legs bouncing? You do that only when you are nervous"
"Touché"

"Look it'll be fine. Dylan is going to be so happy to see you. I swear you two are gonna embrace yourselves as soon as you see each other" "Yeah let's see"

"Wait you didn't pose that day. Now pose" Shelley said. "You are the best Shells" "I know."

ShelleyHennig posted.

ShelleyHennig : on our way for filming #teenwolfseason3  I'mMae She's excited

username1 : cute

username2 : adorable

username3 : I CAN'T WAIT FOR MARA HALE!!!

username4 : please I can't. She's in Marvel ,The Maze Runner series, And now Teen wolf??!!!! This is awesome.!!

username5 : i can die happy

I'mMae : username5  No! don't die

username6 : she fainted

tylerposey : can't wait to work with you I'mMae

I'mMae : me too tylerposey

ardencho : so cute!!I'mMae

I'mMae : please look at you ardencho

On the other hand Dylan was excited as well as nervous too. The 2 were gonna be working together for teen wolf as well as tmr. And he couldn't ask for a better person to work. It had been a few hours since Shelley had posted it and now he heard Tyler scream. 

"Oh my god you're here!!!" this made him rush out. There he saw Tyler hugging  Maeley. He had last seen her when the 2 were about 12 and now they are gonna be reunited at 22. "Mae" he called out as he walked forward. Her eyes scanned for the voice and when she saw him it was like the time had stopped and it was just the 2 of them. And the next moment you see Maeley and Dylan were embraced in a very tight hug as she whispered "I missed you Dyl" "I missed you too Mae"

"Told you that you both will hug" Shelley chirped in. "Wait let them be" Holland said causing everyone to laugh. It's been a while but now the 2 best friends were back together just to bring some trouble.