INTERVIEW

AN INTERVIEW WITH HOLLYWOOD'S LATEST QUEEN, MAELEY JONES.
written by Martha Edwards.

Good Morning, Maeley! Thank you so much for being here.

Thank you for having me! 

I've been told that you just finished attending the death cure premier?

Yes! Indeed. It was a blast.

So can you tell us something about your character Piper and Dylan's character Thomas relationship in this movie?

Yeah. Well, Thomas and Piper along with the others are really into the plan of rescuing Minho. Things take a different turn. When Thomas thinks he should do things alone Piper tags along helping him. She was the first person to connect with Thomas at the first before Newt.

That's great! So, you and Dylan got together almost 4 months ago officially. How's that going?

It's great! He's a darling. He always has been, and he's been one of my closest friends for almost 13 years. I love him a lot, he's amazing.

So you guys are pretty serious then?

I hope so! (laughing) We're kind of in a weird area though

You guys make a great couple. 

Thank you.

Of course! To wrap this up, I wanted to ask you about giving advice to young women. You've had your fair share of unfairness with the press, and you've had to respond to a lot of stupid things. What would you say to someone asking you for advice?

I would tell them to do what makes them happy. Whatever other people tell you isn't what you should focus on especially if they're dismissing what you want. People that want you to happy are the people you should have in your life, and your own happiness is more important than any toxic relationship.

Thank you so much for being here! That was amazing!

Thank you for having me!