OH SWEETHEART

Dylan had just entered Maeley's house when he heard sniffles. Wait sniffles? he thought to himself before going upstairs. When he reached he saw her sitting with red eyes, and tissues, staring at the laptop sniffling.

"Mae, what's wrong dear?" he asks going over to her but she doesn't reply. When he looks at the laptop which was playing INSATIABLE episode of season 3 b teen wolf. Allison Argent's death.

"Oh sweetheart" he sighed rubbing her back." Why did they kill her?" she whispered. " I don't know. But she's alive na?" he asked. "Hmm" "You know what," he said sitting up straight. "Lets call them over"

BIG DYLAN

GUYS!!!

TYLER P

WHAT!!!

CRYSTAL

HEY!!!

ARDEN

I WAS SUMMONED!!!!!!

HOLLAND

Why are you all yelling?

SHELLEY

😂

BIG DYLAN

Can you all come over to Mae's house?

SMOL DYLAN

Not that we don't like it there but what happened.?

BIG DYLAN

Oh that...

HOLLAND

DyLaN WhAt DiD yOU dO?

BIG DYLAN

I DidN't dO ANyThInG..

she saw season 3 b 

INSATIABLE

And she's sobbing here.

TYLER P 

Oh my poor child

CRYSTAL

I'm in the car. will be there soon

TYLER P 

You got it dude

HALF AN HOUR LATER.

"We're here!!!!!!!!" Tyler yelled from outside the house causing Mae to whip her head up from the book she was reading. When she opened the door to see her friends Tyler, Dylan, Shelley, Holland Arden and Crystal.

"What are you guy doing here?" she asked letting the others in. "We my dear friend are here to cheer you up because someone here watched Insatiable" Crystal replied . "Oh" Mae mumbled.

"Where's Dylan anyway?" Arden asked. "Right here." he said appearing out of nowhere causing Maeley to yelp. "Never.Ever.Do.That." she muttered causing them to laugh. "Okay so what are we doing?" Tyler asked switching through the channels. "Let's watch MARVEL" Arden said. "oOH yes" Holland and Shelley chorused. 

"No guys." Mae said but to her luck Tyler played Spiderman Homecoming "Oh ok" she said jumping in between Tyler and Smol Dylan while they laughed. "What about me?" Dylan exclaimed throwing his hands in the air. "Ya ya love you too babe"