SHE WHAT????????????????

"She what??" Maeley exclaimed at Dylan who sat there on the couch, tie loose, collar buttons open, a beer in hand and the engagement ring still in the box crying. "She cheated."

Maeley was really upset this happened to her best friend and was at the same time angry that Britt did this to him. "But-" "Yes Mae. I went over to pick her up for the date thinking that she'd be ready but turns out she was having sex with someone else. When she saw me she went like "Dylan it's not what it looks like"

"That Bastard.!!" Mae yelled getting up to beat the shit out of her. But what she didn't expect was Dylan to pull her by the wrist and place his lips on hers. Her eyes widened, but how much ever she wanted to kiss back, she didn't cause she knew he was drunk. So she pulled back "Dyl no. This is wrong. You're drunk. Come on" she mumbled pulling him up. 

 He didn't say anything but just nodded. She helped him change into sweatpants and a t-shirt and helped him into the bed. She ran her hand through his hair before switching off the light and closing the door.

She stood there with her back against the door " How much ever I want you, I can't have you, cause you don't feel the same way about me. but I'm grateful to have you as my best friend."

The next day when she woke up she noticed that she was on the bed. What she remembered was that she was sitting near the door. She then saw Dylan enter with a cup of coffee. "Hey" "Hi"

"Did I do anything stupid last night" he asked sitting at the edge of her bed. "No Dyl" she smiled. "Oh and if you are wondering how you got into the bed is I made you lie down here. Cause when  I came out I saw you sleeping near the door" "Oh thanks"

"Yeah"

"So what do wanna do?"

"I wanna forget whatever happened and I wanna spend sometime with you"

"I like the sound off that"

How much ever she wanted to kiss him so badly she couldn't cause she knew he never saw her the way she saw him.