She is the reason

"what do you remember from the first time we met?" 

Thirdy smiled as he read the question that was written on the paper. He was enjoying this moment with his mother. It's been awhile simula nang mag-bonding sila ng ganito. They've been living under the same roof but his mother felt like he was so close yet so far.

"the first time we met?" Mozzy smiled before she continued,

"you were a cute chubby bundle of joy. you brought joy in our home," Thirdy's eyes started to water as he saw his mom tearing up.

"how can i help you to be the person that you want to be?" Mozzy asked.

"hmm,"

"you've been doing this for 22 years already. i guess, support mom. i really really really thank you for the undying support and love you never failed to make us feel," Thirdy smiled after he answer.

"when were you proudest of me?" his turn to ask.

"always. i'm very very proud of you and of how far you've come. and," Mozzy gave Thirdy a genuine smile before she continued.

"of course when I see you fighting for the love of your life. kung sa'n ka masaya, pinaglalaban mo. even if the world turns against you," Mozzy smiled before reading the paper she picked.

"what made you realize everything that you've answered kanina?" Thirdy's eyes started to water again.

"it's was because of Bea, mama." Mozzy continued to smile before slowly nodding.

"alam ko.. hindi madaling tanggapin si Bei. i don't know what happened to you, mama. but everything's because of Bea." Thirdy's tears started to fall before he looked around the people that are eating in their dining table.

Dani was silently crying while smiling and nodding. Kiefer gave Thirdy a proud smile. Ly was crying as well while genuinely smiling at Thirdy. he took a deep breath before facing his mom again.

"she.. made me realize na you only wanted the best for me. that's why i'm here. she's the reason why i'm eating here in front of all of you," he glanced at Bea who was sitting beside Dani.

"she's the reason why i kept on believing in you, mama. at hindi masama ang impluwensya sakin ni Bea, ma. she changed me. and i'm grateful kasi tinutulungan nyo ko to be the person that i wanted to be," he smiled before turning his gaze on his mother who's crying.

"don't be scared, mama. hindi ka naman namin iiwan. hindi kita iiwan. i'll still be here kahit ikasal kami ni Bea. kami nila Manong, we'll stay with you until the last sun set or sun rise of your life, mama. you don't have to worry," Mozzy slowly nodded.

Thirdy stood up and walked towards her mama. Mozzy met him halfway and gave him a warm hug.

Mozzy was blinded by the light. she was blinded with fame and money. she was wrong. but his son, Thirdy, never gave up on her. he never gave up on believing that the old Mozzy will be back.

"Bea," Mozzy turned to Bea nang kumalas sa yakap si Thirdy. Bea stood up before giving Mozzy a genuine smile.

Mozzy walked towards Bea and gave her a hug. the young lady glanced at Thirdy before hugging the old lady back.

"sorry, bea. i'm so sorry," Mozzy said in between her sobs.

"it's ok, tita. you just did what you thought was best for Thirdy." kumalas naman sa yakap si Mozzy bago tinitigan sa mga mata si Bea.

she saw happiness, sincerity, a relief of pain, she saw her love for Thirdy. Mozzy smiled.

"thank you for not giving up on me and Thirdy, Bea. i owe you a lot," Bea's tears started to fall.

her prayers was heard. finally, tanggap na ni Mozzy ang dalawang taong relasyon nila ni Thirdy.

"no, thank 'you', tita. thank you for bringing him in this world. you raised a good man, tita." Mozzy smiled.

she was out of words, she hugged Bea. Dani and Alyssa joined the hug. Kiefer, Bong and Thirdy was staring at them with a smile on their faces.

'finally,' Thirdy thought as he continued to stare at Mozzy, Dani, Ly and Bea.

Bea was the reason why Ly kept on fighting. Bea was the reason why Dani persued her career in volleyball. Bea was the reason why Kiefer stayed in their family even if Mozzy was too difficult to understand. Bea was the reason why Thirdy loved Mozzy more. she was the reason why Thirdy pushed himself to understand his Mama even if her reason wasn't good enough for him to end his relationship with Bea.

and lastly, Bea was the reason why Thirdy became a good person as time continued to pass by. she was the reason why Thirdy became motivated and inspired as he play for B League in Japan. Bea became Thirdy's rock when Mozzy was out of reach.

it was Bea who catched him everytime he fell. it was Bea who put him back in to peices when he was broken. it was Bea who pushed him to live his life even if he's too tired.

Bea was his strength and compass in life. Bea was indeed, his reason.