28? 38.

Very, very, very short update.

Bea woke up when she felt that Thirdy wasn't beside her anymore. She immediately got up and fixed their bed before going in to the bathroom to freshen up. She changed to her sunday dress and went out of her room. She checked their daughter's room. She sat on the bed as she saw a piece of paper on top of the side table.

Mama,

Good sunday, mama. We're waiting for you at the garden. Get dressed. I love you mama.

P.s. please HURRY, mama. We're all starving already.

Love,
Franzell.

She smiled and brought the note with her on her way down. The house was unusally quiet. The dining area was empty. She ran to the garden but her eldest child, Abel, met her halfway.

"You look great, mama." Says her 8 year old son. She smiled.

"Nangbola ka pa," she chuckled. Sabay silang naglakad patungo sa garden. She was shocked to see everybody waiting for her. Including her best friends, Cel and Maki.

"Oh my gosh, what's going on? Is it my birthday?" Tinignan n'ya pa ang date sa cellphone n'ya, making sure na wala s'yang nakakaligtaan.

"Wala naman akong reminder.. Where's Thirdy and Zell?" She asked when her eyes couldn't find Thirdy and Franzelle.

"Bumili ng surprise," nakangiting sagot ng kanyang ama. Napakunot naman ang noo ni Bea. Sasagot pa sana s'ya nang may magsalita sa likod n'ya.

"Mama, dala ko na po 'yong surprise!" Her smile widened as she looked. She saw her daughter and the father of her children.

"Ikaw talaga.." Agad na yumakap sakanya ang anak.

"Hey," napatingin s'ya kay Thirdy.

"Hey." Bati n'ya rin. Kumalas ang anak sa yakap at hinila ang nakatatandang kapatid papunta sa mga bisita.

"Ang aga aga, Thirds.." Tumawa si Thirdy at naglakad patungo sa harap ni Bea bago hinawakan ang kanyang kamay.

"Bea.. we've been together for ten years already. And we've been married for eight years. Pero mahal kita simula high school. Long time crush pa nga," Both of them chuckled.

Thirdy was nervous. His hands are shaking. He's praying that Bea wouldn't notice how nervous he is.

"Dati, hindi tayo sigurado kung pwede na, o kung pwede pa ba.. Pero ngayong sigurado na tayo araw-araw.." Bea's eyes widened as Thirdy knelt with one knee on the ground, holding a ring on his right hand.

"Will you marry me again?" Bea smiled.

"Yes! Of course! I will marry you!"