Priorities

"BDL is dug by KKD,"

Kobe jokingly hit my arm and Dwight's shoulder. We were having our dinner while livestreaming the F2-CMFT game. Our teammates teased us as Kianna digs Bea's quick attack. 

"Oh, what can I say? That's my point city right there," Dwight teased.

"Chamba," I chuckled.

Lahat kami ay tutok sa laro. Dwight was secretly focused on the volleyball game while he was eating. He doesn't like gadgets on the table. And so as watching while eating a meal.

But look at him. He's so in love with Kianna to the point that he's willing to break his own table rules for her.

Kianna tries to go for a cross-court attack. Luckily, Des and Bea was there. But Des puts her arm down, thinking the ball would go out. The ball hits Bea's forearms causing the ball to go back to F2's court.

She roared and gave Des a chest bump.

I chuckled as I witness her cuteness once again. My toothless baby.

She was slowly getting her groove back. It's been awhile since I saw her play like this. I was happy to see how she was slowly being consistent all throughout the game.

To: Toothless Beiby

toothless.

Nilagyan ko pa ng laughing emoji. Alam ko  namang hindi niya mababasa ang message ko agad. I just wanted her to know that I'm watching her even if we're skies apart.

"Your girlfriend is a wonderful blocker, Thirdy." My teammate praised my girlfriend. I turned to him and gave him a fist bump.

"She really is wonderful," I smiled.

The game went on. Isang set nalang ay panalo na ang Choco Mucho.

Bea has been consistent in terms of blocks, quick attacks and services. Kung posible lang ay palagay ko magtatayo na siya ng bahay ro'n sa service line. Natawa ako sa iniisip ko.

"Woah! KKD receives a facial hit from BDL!" We heard the analyst.

Bea walked across the court to help Kianna up. She jokingly hit Bea's arm bago sila magkaakbay na bumalik sa pwesto. Dumaan si Bea sa ilalim ng net bago muling nag-sorry kay Kianna na nasa harap niya. Kianna sticked her tongue out and jokingly rolled her eyes. Bea blew a flying kiss which Kianna pretended to catch with her hand and sticked to her cheek.

Dwight and I witnessed the whole exchange. It made me soft. I smiled.

"ThirBea, KKDwight who?! I only know DyLeon!" Kobe teased which made everyone in the table laugh.