Part M2

Sera's point of view:

"Girllllllss.." I said
"Yes" they both answered without looking at me. Both in their own world.
"I'll.. I'll talk to you guys about THAT look. You will not get away." I told them.
"What do you mean?" Shai said
"What?" Aliyah laughed.
"You know.." I replied. "Know what?" Aliyah said .
"YOU know, I don't." I said and and left to my seat.

I sat and waited, excited and REALLY nervous.
"We are landing after a couple of minutes, be ready!" the man on the speakers said.
Oh. My. God.

We have arrived at the Mayfair Airport.

Aliyah's POV:

Why is she so good at knowing when something is wrong ? I mean nothing is technically wrong but it's something I haven't told anyone about.
Alright so, there has been some 'action' . No I don't mean in my books🙄 . Some romance action. We met on my reading instagram account. He had the same taste in books. And that is something that doesn't happen often. A guy who likes sally Rooney? Funny and fun to talk to ? A gem. I do not know his name OR how he looks like. That's why I put off telling them about him.
I guess I should tell them. But now is not the time.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I paused the music. Shai and sera standing waiting for me. "Who are you thinking about?" Sera said . Caught me off guard . "Huh?"
"You. Get up ." Shai said .
I glanced around. No one's here. Wow , I don't know his name and he's effecting me this much? I need to get a hold of myself.

We got out the airplane and went to the nearby Starbucks . Yes my happy place. We all got our usual drinks... with a side of our own thoughts.

Minutes later..

We ordered a cab and went to our dorms. Thankful that we got no roommates as we are told and how our dorms are across from each other.
I got ready to unpack. Setting up my desk with pretty mugs and candles and of course my books on the shelf, although they don't all fit . The floor will do.
After I unpacked everything, I looked around and saw how bland it looks. But I'm not worried about that , I know sera got the decorations covered, I saw her packing up some vases and photo frames.

Knock knock.

I went to open the door.
"I was expecting you." Laughing and then my laughter stopped when I realized it's not sera.

No regrets ami right?
Signing out, author nova🌸