Part M10

Shai's point of view :

It's been 30 minutes since sera left. I'm soooooo boredddddddddd. Even tho I like the movie and Aliyah's company , But Aliyah has been distant and always on her phone. What's up with that?

Sera's point of view :

"Okay.. okay.. and what's his name?"
"Shane."
"Shane what? I need his last name dear."
"Shane.. Sa.. something..?"
"You don't know his last name?"
"I only heard it once so I don't really remember it."
"Alright. I'll run his description on the web. But first tell me, how old is he and is he from here?"
"24 . Not from here. From America. Chicago to be exact."
"He followed you all the way from America?! Wow. I'll make sure to get him. Don't worry sweetheart." The lady said in a comforting yet angry tone.
"Alright thank you." I said , sighing.
"It's not a problem at all . I'll drive you home." The lady said , putting her hand on my shoulder.

I don't feel bad about lying at all.

Shai's point of view :

"Hey, that better not be a guy taking you from us." I said to Aliyah , jokingly.
"Huh? Oh haha . It's just a friend." She said in a shy tone, looking away from her phone .
"A friend? Really? Why didn't you tell us about him?" I said.
"I was planning on it. I was hoping when i tell you , he would be more than a friend..." Aliyah said , turning red.
"Aww. Tell me about him so I can see if he's worth it." I said.
"Um... I actually never met him" Aliyah said.
"What?"
"And I don't really know what he looks or sounds like.." Aliyah said in an unsure tone.
"WHAT"
"I-i don't know!!"
"Well tell him you want to meet up!"
"Yeah but I don't know if it's too early.."
"How long have you known him?"
"Seven months.."
I froze in shock. That long with out us knowing? We tell each other everything!
"I'm sorry. I will talk more about him when sera comes back."
I nodded.

Sera comes crashing on us immediately after she said that.
"Talk about who? What? I'm here?!" Sera said out of breath.
"Girl what happened to you??" I said, rushing to her.
"Oh my god are you okay?!" Aliyah said.
She looked terrible. Not in a mean way. Her hair messy. Mascara running. Red eyes and cheeks. I'm getting SO worried. I shouldn't have let her leave alone.
"Oh. I lied to the police.. for private reasons.." She said , trying to brush us away.
"What private reasons? Sit!" I said.
"I don't want to say. please don't push it." Sera said , irritated.
"Okay okay.. just tell me it has nothing to do with Shane?..." I said.
Please please say no..
"No! No something else it's not a big of a deal it's my fault I got into a problem I'm too embarrassed to tell you.. so I lied to the police about it." Sera said awkwardly smiling.
sigh.
It doesn't seem like she's lying to us. Im relieved it's not Shane but also not that relieved because he's been too quiet. Or maybe her 'honesty' is her way of manipulating us? Or maybe I'm overthinking this.

No. I'm not overthinking this! Let me tell you something.

Me and shane had a history of dating. And while we were dating.. he always had his eyes on a certain someone. I believe he dated me to get close to that certain person. They met before me but that certain someone didn't give him a chance to even introduce himself. And I care a lot for that certain person.. she always acts impulsively and I'm afraid when that happens, shane is involved. And that CERTAIN someone just got back to her dorm all messy. And something is off with her story but I don't know how to pin it down.

And now he's after Aliyah. Why Aliyah you might ask? Cause she doesn't know what happened. She's new to all that.
Now you might think.
'What would he do?'
What would he NOT do?! He comes from a VERY rich family.  Anything bad he does will be easily covered. His DAD owned the orphanage that we were in. So don't blame me for overthinking.