Part M6

sera's point of view:

i ran to hug her. "what's going on?" i asked softly.

"i- i cant.. i cant tell you! i cant say anything but please.. Please forgive me." she said crying.

shai came and hugged her as well "we do ... we do forgive you."

"why cant you say anything?.." i whispered.

she looked around then glanced at us. "im really sorry" she said sniffling through each word.

"enough. enough crying. let us help you find a sulotion or something?" i said .

"lets get you home" shai said. "And watch some Derry Girls? huh what do you think.." i said.

aliyah noded. "come on" shai said while rubbing her shoulders.

in the car;

"there isnt a sulotion." aliyah mumbled. "what.. do you mean?" i said. "i mean.. i thought you'd understand!!" aliyah said while looking at shai angrly.. she doesnt?... know.. right? no one does . im not supposed to know but i figured it out with some help.

"aliyah!! drop it. you have made the great decision to not tell us , but just so you know we are still here if you need anything ." i said. Fed up.

she doesnt understand. she just heard shanes delusional side.

we have arrived to our dorms.

"my dorm?.." i said. they both agreed. i texted percy that im going to invite my friends over as a heads up.

Text:

Me: Percy , me and my friends are coming over to our dorm. Just giving you a heads up.

Percy: alright thanks. Me and a friend are in my room.

Me: oh.
Read.

Me: introduce me will you?

Percy: nah.

Me: what you're afraid he's going to fall inlove with me or something? 😂

Percy: suuurrrree 🙄

End of chat. Dumbass. I'm introducing myself anyways.

Both of the girls went to put their things and change to pjs. I haven't told them yet about him having a friend over. Or him being there at all.

It's 10 pm. All of us in our pjs , snacking , derry girls on the Tv. "Guys. Sorry I just remembered to tell you my roommate is here." I said to them.
"Roommate?" Aliyah questioned. "I thought I'm the only one that had that mistake. Is he hot like mine?" Shai said winking at me. "Haha .. you'd say so" I replied smirking. Shai gave me a weird look.
"Wait it's a guy?" Aliyah said. I answered with a 'yep' .

I heard Percy's door open. I turned to see him. Time to bother tf out of him. He saw us and lifted his arms as a gesture saying 'hi' . When his eyes went to shai he smirked a little.
He went to get water and I followed. "Percy!" I almost shouted. "What." He replied bothered. "Where is your friend?.." I said . In an 'innocent' way. Haha. "Why do you care so much😑?" He replied.
"Just feeling a bit lonely.." I said. He gave me a side eye. "No."
"No?"
"He's a great friend I don't want you to hurt him."
"What makes you think I'll hurt him?" I said laughing a little. He rolled his eyes. "Bro just introduce me it's not that big of a deal." I said.
"I'm not gonna do that." He said and left to the living room.
He went and sat next to shai. My place. MY PLACE.
Shai seemed bothered. "What are you doing." I said to Percy. "drinking water." He said blandly. "I can see that." I said.
"Drink water in your room." I told Percy , bothered.
"Hey it's my dorm too!" He said. Glancing at shai a couple of times.
"Alright..." I said and made my way to his room. I knocked and stood with a smile.
"Hey hey!"
"Get up. It's my place." I said .
"Okay I got up now come back and take your place."
"No this is so much better." I said.
"What you got a girl or something.." Shai mumbled. It wasn't low because I heard her. Percy smiled. "No darling. There's no girl." He said staring at her. Ew. Darling my asz. She rolled her eyes. Honestly I was waiting for a smartasz  reply but I know I got some words coming my way...

He opened Percy's door finally. Hazel green eyes with fluffy brunette hair. He's cute . "Hiii I'm Percy's roomie, sera!" I said , hugging him. I don't usually greet with hugs but I wanted to piss off percy. He hugged back. "Okay okay good night everyone." Percy said while pushing the guy into his room. "Percy what the fvck?!" I said. He closed the door. "I DIDNT GET HIS NAME!!" I said. "You'll get his name now go you're giving me a headache!!" Percy replied.

I hate him. sometimes.

I went back to the living room. Shai pulled me to the couch. "Hey you didn't tell me it was Warner!!" Shai whispered yelled. "I'm sorry!!!" I whispered back. "You know it's alright shai. He's pretty good looking you don't have to force yourself to hate him?" Aliyah whispered. "No I do hate him." Shai replied. Whispering still. I heard a 'ding'. "Ohkay.. guys I'm leaving now..  class starts early." She said with a flat smile. I'm kind of worried about her. "I'll come with you for a little bit." I said to Aliyah. "No you don't have to." She tried to brush me off. "No no come on." I said.
"So your just going to leave me with him?" Shai said to me. Annoyed. "I'm sorry I won't take long." I said. Shai replied with an 'okay'and a sigh.

We arrived to Aliyah's door. Ringgggggg
Her face changed when she saw the name. I tried reading it but she noticed and hid it. "Okay you can leave now." Aliyah said with a smile. Now a friend wouldn't be worried about this . They would think that she's talking to a guy. But I'm more like a sister. I know something is up. "Okay.. do you need anything?" I said . "Nope." She replied smiling. 'You're full of lies Aliyah' I wanted to say but couldn't bring myself to.
I left and decided to go to the downstairs bakery. It's nothing like christy's but it'll do. I hope shai is fine. I'll try and find a chocolate muffin so the chances of her forgiving me increases .
The bakery smells amazing from the outside . I went in . The first thing infront of me was ginger. "We meet again shawty!" He said. happy to see me. I don't think I'm so happy.

Hi friends. Sorry for writing this so late. I'll try to write more it's just that I got bored. Anyways give me inspiration for what should happen in the next chapter. 
Peace ☮️