Part M4

Shai's point of view:

Dinner time. I picked out a 90's theme restaurant close to our dorms. I got a feeling it's going to be a favorite.

On the ride there I kept thinking about our interaction. 
Does he mean that I'm his fourth girl of the day? Was his intention not as good as I thought? ... stop it.
I shouldn't take a strangers words over his. who is Warner after all? I shouldn't worry about what he said. He looks like he smokes for breakfast and picks up fights for diner. What he said doesn't matter. His words don't matter. He doesn't matter.

We arrived at our destination. I parked next to a black dodge charger 1968. Beautiful car . I bet who owns it is either super hot or a creepy old man , sera's next sugar daddy.

All of us got in and chose the second last table, the last table happen to be occupied from what I see

All of us got in and chose the second last table, the last table happen to be occupied from what I see..  ah similar taste in food.. I hope it's the owner of the car. Finger crossed it's not an old man 🤞.

We sat down. Having a view of the barely eaten food , waiting for the grand reveal of the person. Sera and Aliyah infront of me ordering.
After the waitress left with our orders I heard the door ring , implying that someone has entered.
"Percy. I have told you to finish your food before you leave! Look now it's cold." An old lady who works there said . Percy? I turned around to see who's that.
It's Warner . What the h£ll. It's him?! I don't think it's his car. Can someone like HIM own a beautiful car like that? No haha.
"I had to buy some old fashioned stuff for my car and the seller isn't any good from the last one." He replied to her. "It's alright honey." The old lady said reassuringly.
Oh h£ll. It's fine it's just a car .

He saw me staring and smirked. I didn't mean to stare. There's nothing to look at anyway.
"Want me to heat that up dear?" The old lady said to Warner. "Yes please." He replied. Such an angle. I'm being sarcastic.
"She's already heated up .." sera mumbled with a smirk, pointing her head at Warner...Thanks sera.

He stared at me . Trying to be discreet . Hah . Not working .

We ate and talked about our experiences. Still feeling his eyes.
"Honestly I love this place! Me and
Shai made a new friend. Liam." Sera said enthusiastically. I looked around embarrassed a little.
"Yeah." I said quietly. Warner seems to hear our conversation because his expression changed when sera mentioned Liam .
"Oooo Liam huh?" Aliyah said.
I looked around thinking of ways to change the subject.
"I also met a new person." Aliyah said.
Me and sera both asked 'who?'.
"His name is Shane .. to be honest.. He was a little weird so I told him my name was Ella ."
Me and sera glanced at each other .
"....and that I need to pick up my child." She said.
"WHAT" sera *almost* shouted. I laughed.
"We should meet him so we can judge for ourselves." I said .
"I don't know.... I mean I asked him which neighbor he is and he just replied with 'this floor' .. like wdym? Ofc this floor!" Aliyah said frustrated.
"Weird." I replied.

We were getting ready to leave the restaurant until we heard a ding.
"Shane?" I said surprised.
He came closer to us with a smug look , glancing at me. "So this is your child that you were talking about picking up?" He said to Aliyah while pointing at me. What.
"Excuse me?!" Aliyah said.
"Dumba$$ if she's a child then that makes you a p€do. Doesn't it?" Sera told him.
"I am not!" He replied.
"Why are you so defensive then." Sera said calmly.
He gritted his teeth. "What's going on?.." Aliyah told us quietly.
"I came here for Ella." He dragged the word Ella and stared daggers at her.
"Shane what do you want from her?!" I said .
"Its none of your concern." He raised his voice.
"What concerns me , concerns her." Aliyah said.
Shane didn't say anything. But Warner did.
"Time for you to go buddy." He said lowly .
"Uhhh.. no." Shane said . As if he's thinking about it.
"Come on now. Move." Warner said like he's talking to a dog. He really is.
"Who the f~ck are you?!" Shane said laughing.
"Doesn't Matter. Now leave." Said Warner.
What is Warner doing? Shane will not leave without a fight.
"You little b!tch. You tiny little wh0re. You think your so charming? 'Oh I'm your neighbor from this floor' you are so smart" sera said , smacking him with her purse with every sentence. He flinched when sera moved closer.
"What? Are you here for revenge for something YOU caused?" She said irritated. "Yes..." he replied. If it was someone else he would've hit back. I never said he was a good person.
"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. What do you want ." Aliyah said , trying to fix this situation. I am still in shock with Shane .. Warner .. the whole situation! Honestly I thought Warner was going to fight him but sera stepped in I guess..
"Aliyah. I wanna talk to you outside." He said with zero emotions. This guy is seriously fcked in the head.
Aliyah stood in her place . How did he know her name? "I- um . Alright." She said nervously.
"Right there where we can see you." Sera said.
"Yeah yeah" he replied trying to ignore her but he couldn't after that smack in his head. "God! Okay!" He replied to sera.

I glanced around. he is... of course looking at me. I can see the old lady is enjoying the show. Good for her honestly.
I looked at them outside. I couldn't make up what they're talking about... "they're talking about a?.. fire? I see the word love? Leave? I'm not sure." Warner said . I turned to him , worried he might know . Well I don't really care..
"I'll be outside next to my car in case he does something.. the rest your friend will take care of it." He said pointing to sera. I heard a faint 'yep' from her.
I said nothing. "Thank me later honey" he winked. Ew.

Yes. It is definitely a favorite...

I want to continue but I'm too tired. I would like some recommendations on what you'd like. Also what do you think of each character? Hmm also what would you like more of? Than you for reading.
Peace ☮️