Part M11

Sera's point of view:

"Alright ! Alright , Let's take this to the station." Officer 1 says.
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be used against you ." Officer 2 says.
Me and Percy looked at each other while being cuffed.
shlt.

3rd persons Point Of View:

"Why am I here?!" She says
"Your brother got shot." The officer said annoyed
"Well?!"
"You should be here! He lost a toe!"
"HAHAHA a toe?! HAHA oh my god ! Poor Shane he lost a toe!" She laughed. While making fun of him.
"Ma'am it's your brother your laughing about !"
"I mean look at it from my side! We have no relationship for VALID reasons and you flew me out because he lost a little toe! after all the money I put on good lawyer so I can have zero relationship with him"
"You could've declined miss."
She stayed quiet
"Well it's good that you're here. We need you to help us find who shot him. We thought we knew who did but there's no ties between our main suspect and Shane. But I guess we got other suspects "
"Who are they?"
"First , Shai Salvatore"
Her breath hitched.
"But, the description we got is tall, brunette male."
She sighed.
"Who's the others?"
"Our first suspect is a man called Percy Warner, the other suspects is his roommate. Sera march."
"What?!" She got up from her seat , shouting
"She actually said she was guilty but for some reason our main suspect said he did it . At first he didn't say a word until she came."
"Is.. is there more?"
"There might be but we don't know yet"
"Where is sera? Can I talk to her?" She said quietly.
"Yes. Come with me."

They went to the other room. Sera and Percy there. They haven't talked to shai yet.

"Juli?!" Sera said gasping
"Sera! Oh my god!"
Juli ran to hug her
"I can't believe it! I can t believe him!"
Juli said in a sad tone
"Hey what is going on? Aren't you supposed to hate him?" Sera said laughing
She sighs "yeah but I totally do not hate you guys."
"Haha love you too!.. officer could we have some privacy?" Sera said trying to charm him into saying yes... it worked.
He nodded and left.

Seras point of view:

"Juli... this is Percy ! My biological brother ." I said in a sad tone.
Percy looked at sera confused.
"Really??" Juli said, shocked
"Nah I'm just kidding!" I said.

One thing about us is that when me and Juli are together.. we tend to lower each others critical thinking skills. And when me and juli and Aliyah are together... man it's hard to do something straight. But shai turns to a mom when we are together. She'd be happy that juli is here but not very happy to babysit.

Juli is Shane's big sister, but she is also like mine. Actually she's me and my best friends sister too.
She's who made our experience at the orphanage better. While everyone treated us like trash, she spoiled us. I don't know why. There was other girls but when ever I ask her why she replies like "I'm not sure either haha!"

I get really shocked from what I hear about her.
That she once poured her soup on a waitress.
That she purposely tripped an old guy.
Or my favorite. She killed her dad.

I do believe that she did that.. most of them at least. And they deserve it. I trust her and I admire her boldness. I believe that she's the reason why I've grown up to who I am today.
I'm glad she's here. But I'm afraid she won't stay for long.

"Girl. Oh my god! I thought that was true!" Juli said laughing.
I laughed. "Yeah no I do not have a biological brother but Percy is like my brother" I said smiling nudging Percy's shoulder who just rolled his eyes and looked away.
"Oookay.. so tell me" Juli said

All the time went by I told her about what happened.. I mean most of it. And then she had to leave.

They took Percy for another interrogation and I'm next. It was short and quick which made my nerves sky rocket. Yes. I am good at lying and got away with many things but I don't think I can do it this time. I don't have a plan. What am I going to do.
What lie should I say? I'm-
"Ms march?" The police officer called
"Yes?" I replied
He signaled for me to come in while Percy got out . We exchanged knowing looks that says 'I'll tell you later' .
The officer inside the interrogation room left quick.
"Could you just sit inside and wait while he comes back please." The officer told me.
I nodded

I went in and sat down waiting.. tapping on the table .. playing with my fingers... and now he's
HES HERE?
I looked at him dumbfounded.
"What are you doing here?" He said in a low irritated voice.
"What am I doing here?!" I said
"You weren't supposed to get between things! Now it's just!.." he said.
"Woah woah sit down let's talk! Why are you like this?" I said.
"You don't understand what you've done."
"OKAY OKAY stop acting like you know what happened." I said furious.
"Well what happened?"
"He!.. I already told the police.." (I didn't)
" .. is it true?"
"Well yeah of course it is?!" I said
He stared at me breathing hard.
I stared back.
Why is he here? Isn't he the janitor?
"Well.. why are you so angry ."
"You got into our plan."
A minute goes by. Still staring HARD
"What is the plan?" I say calmly.
"It's between me and my colleagues."
"Who are your colleagues?"
"Andy and Tim."
"Who are you after?"
"What? Oh my god." He said furrowing his brows. Sighing and shaking his head in disapproval.
"I'm sorry." I said, looking down. I knew what I'm doing and It wasn't fair for him. I'm the one being interrogated.
He kept staring at me. Why is he so godmn angry? And hot..
"Don't be angry at me. I was just defending myself." I said in a low tone, Acting innocent.
He looked at me as in to keep going.
"He.. well let me tell you he knows me ever since we were young... I was at an orphanage since I was eight.. his dad owned the orphanage so he always goes to the playground there so he can feel superior that his dad owns the place and he can do whatever but.. he seemed like a good kid. From the first week I didn't know anyone so .. I tried to get to know him and it didn't take much for him to want to spend time with me . He spent ALOT of time with me ... he .. he has this weird obsession with me .. I don't know .. like he likes to act as if he's going to protect me from every single thing! Keep in mind he was like twelve or something so I thought he'd be like my older brother but no.. no he wasn't I- um a week or so went by with him .. then I met someone else, shai , we clicked instantly. She was a year older than me. He wasn't so happy about it. And let me tell you that guys is *click noise* crazy" I whisper the word crazy.
I went on and talked and talked as if we were best friends.
" And um.. Me and shai found baby rabbits outside and took them with us. Whenever we get veggies with our food we wrap it with some tissues and put it in our pockets for the bunnies. I didn't know Shane knew about them.. I guess he knows everything. After three weeks exactly.. we got attached to the bunnies... gave them names .. pinkie pie was mine and petter pan was shai's bunny.. At that day they didn't serve anything a bunny would eat so I secretly tried to go to the kitchen and take some.. but I saw Shane taking a knife and shai following him asking him where is he going?.. and what is he doing with 'them'?.. and saying to not hurt them.. I put two and two together and figured that he took the bunnies. The only thing he said to shai while leaving to do the most vile shlt is 'she needs to learn not to be attached to someone.' What? YOURE TWELVE WAHT ARE YOU SAYING?! I didn't do anything and I feel like I should've.. I was eight okay! He was.. I was afraid of him. Okay? Um so things happen and happen and led up to this. He dragged me into an ally way. On my birthday. Said some nonsense. Tried to make a move on me.. I shot him."
I said and sighed loudly.
And waited for a reply.
"You know that guns are illegal?"
"That's all you're saying after all?.. after all that?!"
"Well. I'm sorry for what happened to you. You can go home but come back tomorrow at 2pm." He said rushing out.
Wow. Wow.

I got out and saw Percy waiting.. with officers around him telling him things like 'sir you should leave now!' 'If you don't leave I'm gonna have to assume you're hiding something' 'do we need to put you behind bars?' He just stood there looking at the ground then I walked up to him. He dragged me out the police department.
"We need to talk." He said, worried.

Mimi Keene as Julie

Hi guys! I removed a couple of characters because I don't think they're good for the plot or has nothing to do with it

Hi guys! I removed a couple of characters because I don't think they're good for the plot or has nothing to do with it. I removed tucker chad , nova millionaire, and I forgot his name it's something shamagooloo.. idk . But I added two more characters. Also changed Mr henleys casting. Tell me to add anything and I'll add it. Just comment on this and trust me I'll add it .
Peace ☮️