Part M9

Shai's Point Of View:

I left sera and Percy's dorm to Aliyah's , Percy behind me. I don't know what the h€ll he wants.

I turn to him. My back on Aliyah's door.
"You've got something to say, say it." I said to Percy.
He stayed quiet staring at me. Up and down. Blank expression.
"Damn just tell her already she looks hot! Here,  you look hot. Easy." Sera said.
Where did she come from?
"Oh. The room you got your back to. I came from there." She replied to what I thought was in my head. Sigh.
"We're leaving. Bye , fool." Sera said to Percy as she dragged my arm leading me to the elevator, Aliyah following behind.

"Um , wait! I forgot something!!" Sera said enthusiastically.

"I'll go get it. You guys go ahead." She said.
"Okay but hurry." Aliyah said to sera.

Sera's point of view:

I left to get something from my 'dorm' . I wasn't getting anything. It's just. I need my gun.. but
I called Percy and asked him to bring it.

P: 'No! What if someone sees me handing it to you!'

S: 'so? It's not like it's illegal.'

P: 'it is.'

S: 'WHAT'

P:....

S: 'PERCY. THANK YOU I LOVE THE GUN BUT WHAT THE H€LL!!'

P: 'just say you got it from America..'

S: 'yeah I'll do that. I'll tell the I SMUGGLED it from America. They won't lock me down I got it from America! Right!?'

P: 'okay! Alright! I'm sorry I'll return it and get you something else..'

S: 'you don't have to get me anything.. just return it without letting the police know about it.'

P: 'alright.. I'll return it tomorrow morning.'

S: 'okay then let me spend my last day with my baby..'

P: 'okay.. strange.'

I got my gun and left to the car.

"Finally." Shai said.

"What did you take?" Aliyah said.

"My almonds." I replied.

"Almonds?" Aliyah said.

"Yes. My purse almonds." I said in a serious tone.

"What are those?" Shai said.

"Ugh. Just like I got bed almonds, I also have purse almonds." I said.

"Bed almonds? You know what. I'm just going to drive." Shai said.

"Why are you bringing almonds to a restaurant?" Aliyah asked me.

"I- uh.. I need my daily almonds. I heard almonds makes you taller and I still have hopes to getting taller." I 'explained' .
Aliyah nodded.

Phew.

It's 7:30 pm. Me and the girls are chatting and having fun at the restaurant. I couldn't be more grateful than I am. I love my birthday.. buttttt something has to ruin it. I am now planning in my head on how I'm going to deal with Shane. And oh my god Aliyah. Wait I got it.