Part M8

sera's point of view:

it's my birthday. ITS MY BIRTHDAY. i'm so excited!!! even tho only like three people know about it, i'm still super excited.

i woke up and went for a stroll around the building.. shane with me of course (and my gun, i love my gun.) i made my way to the cafe. might i mention that the gingers group of friends come here every... morning, afternoon, evening, night.. they basically don't work.

i went to order. "hey! do you have any birthday offers?.... " i said with a shy smile.

the guy, around my age said.. "yes actually! the coffee is half price and free dessert of your choice."

"oh.. can i get tea instead?.." i said. i don't do caffeine. it gives me more anxiety then i have so no thanks , i'll have a tea.

"yes of course! what kind of tea would you like?" he said.

"green tea no sugar. and the dessert.. i'd like a red velvet muffin please."

"yeah sure!" he said, handing me my order after i payed. i smiled and thanked him.

i turned around.. "happy birthday!" patrik said.

"sh1t!" i said after i spilled a little bit of HOT tea. patrik toke my stuff out of my hands and put it on the table on my right and tried to help. "oh fvck i'm sorry, i'm really sorry" he said laughing a little , handing me some tissues. i snatched the tissues out of anger. tf is he laughing about? my tea was really hot!

"yeah from your reaction, you seem really sorry." i said sarcastically.

"well i am! it's the way you reacted.. kind of funny." he said defensively, still laughing.

i rolled my eyes. "well happy birthday again!" he said.

i stayed quiet . "not so happy huh? its' the patrik effect. happy birthday haha." tim said. holding out his hand.

"oh thanks." i said as i shake his hands.

"patrik effect.. pft. is it when ladies fall on the floor when they see me?" patrik said earning a scoff from me and Tim.

"oh patrik effect? man what's that!?" ginger said.

"its when the gentleman patrik does something impulsively that results into an emberassing situation." tim answered.

"man.. i don't understand none of that british sh1t!" ginger said.

"wha.. what british crap are you talking about! i'm talking english!" tim said , frustrated.

"what ever man.. you know this guy never quits. he always gotta be right." ginger whispered to me. i laughed. you know.. he grew on me. i used to get annoyed whenever i see him but to be honest he's really funny.

"aren't you going to say happy birthday?.." i told ginger.

"ohhh! happy birthday!!" he said , pulling me into a hug ...that i tried to get out of.
"Okay okay.. thanks" I said.

2PM:

me and shai picked out some fancy dresses and our make up bags and went to aliyahs dorm to get ready. percy got his friends over and.. liam. let me stay quiet.

Shai really likes Liam. I keep telling her "he's not going to ask you out he's only playing around." She gets angry every time! To be honest it's kind of my fault. I got a way with words.. it's not really good. I probably sounded mean. That's the reason why I left her earrings in her dorm.. so she can go and get them and see Liam with lady number nine. I'm sorry shai.

Shai's point of view:

Today is really exciting. I've been planning her birthday gift since her last birthday. I thought this year I'll give her something different that will make her REALLY happy. A female ginger cat. She always talks about how much she wants a ginger cat.. and also how much she mentions that she is a misandrist.. like..... it's a lot. That's why I got a female ginger cat with pink bowl, pink litter box and a pink collar with a name tag already ingraved with the name jo march. Also got her some Zyrtec (helps with her allergies) and some thing for her allergic reaction. I really don't understand that I just asked the pharmacist.
I don't really like cats.. I actually hate them. So I asked Aliyah to help. The cat right now is in my dorm, I told Liam to keep an eye for it since it's only three months old. I kept in mind it's birthday since sera is really interested in astrology . I hope she likes it.. who am I kidding she'll love it!
....Talk about Liam.. he has been really great. He sometimes asks me to go for a cup of coffee . I really enjoy my time with him. But of course someone gotta ruin it. Sera ALWAYS tells me that she saw him do the same to other girls. That she always sees him at the coffee shop with different girls each times.. well guess what? I don't think he gives them a cup of coffee whenever he sees them studying?

Whatever. Moving on. Right now I'm sitting on the floor next to Aliyah getting ready. Done with the make up and hair and outfit. My face make up is really light, with a winged liner and red lip it's perfect and goes with my silk dark red dress.
Now it's time to accessorize!
I put my sunglasses on, necklace, rings.... Earrings?
I think I brought it with me? I looked around. Not here.
I got up at left to my dorm. Knock knock. I opened the door slowly so the cat doesn't get out. But what got out was something worse. Liam and some girl.
"Weren't you going to look after the cat?" I told Liam.
"Wha- the cat? Oh sorry I forgot about that. You should probably check on it I haven't heard a meow in ages." He said laughing and glancing at the girl. Okay now I'm FURIOUS. I feel someone's eyes on me. I turn my head to see Warner.. walking slowly towards us but only looking at me..
"Who's cat? It's surely not yours is it?" Warner said.
I shook my head no. Warner looked at Liam.. who was far off with his girl. I feel... like sh1t.
"If you need someone to look after it I'll do it." Warner said.
I wanna say no.. " alright.." I said , giving up. the cat is going to live with him after all.
"Are you not going to invite me in love?" He said, grinning.
"Come on." I sighed.

~In the dorm~

Im gathering the cats things while Warner.. is playing with the dumb cat.
"Warner." I said , frustrated.
He immediately looked up.. with a weird expression.
"Yes.." he said.. eyeing me.
I stayed quiet.. trying to figure him out. What's he thinking about? He kept staring. I couldn't hold his stare I got flustered. He's too..
annoying is the word.
"Let's go." I said. My words kind of shaky. With Liam and all.. it's been hard. And his stare is not helping.

We arrived to sera and warners dorm. The cat went and explore their place, while Warner stood in his place.. with the same expression. "Who are you dressing up for.." he said in a low voice.
I stayed quiet for a second. Taken back from his question.
"Please tell me it's not for wells.." Warner said.
"I- uhm.. sera's birthday dinner.." I said, almost whispering. He got up and walked slowly towards me.
"Well good. He doesn't deserve you looking this gorgeous."
Uhm.. what? Wait. Looking this gorgeous? Does he mean I don't look gorgeous every day? I'm done being effected by his words and shying away.
"Are you saying that I don't look this gorgeous everyday?!" I said .
"What dear?" He said , taken back.
"I said what I said." I said while turning around.
"I'm just complementing you?" He said , annoyed.
I rolled my eyes and left. I put my back to his door and sighed. I'm loving the college experience..

Hi guys. Sorry for the late upload. I've decided to take this more seriously. And I added a little song I'm too lazy to search for a picture. Plus the cover is in the works (a really cool one). Also the surprise was an edit about chapter M9 but I decided to upload a mini chapter since I'm not done with the cover. Anyways.. I want to write a scene where all three girls are in a car. What should happen? Tell me something surprising.
Peace ☮️