Chapter 1: "Sasuke?"

🖤paralysisyt5: this is my first book and I really hope you enjoy it! This is told from 1person pov, switching from Naruto to sasuke at times. Please note that this takes place in my au. (Alternate universe) where Sasuke doesn't join team taka/hebi, and the akatsuki isn't exsisting. (Naruto still is the jinchuriki of the nine-tails). Thank you for Choosing my story! Let's start!🖤

(Naruto)🍥pov:

     I wake up feeling slightly nauseous. I open my eyes slowly. The first thing I see is Sasuke's room. Great. Looks like I slept with him again last night. Ugh. 

     Sasuke has always kept our relationship a secret from the team. This always irritated me, because Sakura is STILL obsessed with him, and I can't tell her to BACK THE F*CK OFF!

     I roll over to wake up Sasuke, to find him not under the covers with me. He usually wakes me up and makes me breakfast. Strange. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Maybe he was still cooking. I limped over to the bathroom. God, my back hurts. I used the toilet and washed my hands, to start feeling very nauseous. This has been happening a lot recently. Only this time, I threw up on the floor.

     I quickly ran to the toilet, panicking. I couldn't have been this sick last time, right? I continued to vomit until I had nothing left. I groaned, grasping my stomach and sinking to the floor. 

"Sasuke..." I groaned, beckoning for him. I needed him to bring me to Granny Tsunade. No answer.

"S-sas," I tried, interrupted by a jolt of pain from my stomach. What the hell?

An hour later, I managed to stand up and limp to the kitchen. I sat at the table next to a bowl of ichiraku ramen. Take out? Sasuke usually cooks after we.....

I interrupted my thought with a look to the bag. On it was a note. I took it with a shaking hand and read the worst news of my life.

Naruto,

     Im sorry for leaving you like this. Im sorry for not being there for you, but this is a path I must take. I must get stronger in order to kill Itachi, and Team 7 isn't helping me enough anymore. I hope you can understand, and I hope I can come back at some point, but I can't guarantee that. It really hurts me to leave this here, but it's what I must do. Goodbye, my love.

Sasuke

I stared at the note, horrified. I started to cry. What was I supposed to do without Sasuke? He was the reason I'm living, he was what I was living for. I had no purpose anymore. I sobbed and sobbed, for what felt like forever.