Chapter 6: "Baby Chakra"

-Naruto is now 6 months-

🍥pov:

Tsunade looked at me with suspicion. Her eyebrow raised as she tried to find words.

"You're- pregnant?" she asked.

I blushed a bit. This is embarrassing. "Y-yeah, that's why I'm taking a break from my ninja duties," I informed her. She seemed to be thinking to herself.

"Kyuubi chakra," she said, stroking my stomach. "Amazing."

Just then, I felt a sharp kick from inside me. "Ow!" I shouted. Granny Tsunade stared at me.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Just a kick," I responded. She smiled.

Tsunade seemed to be doing some sort of jutsu. Her eyes turned purple and she was scanning my stomach. "Three chakras, amazing," she muttered.

"THREE?" I yelled, backing away. "TRIPLETS?" 

"No, no, no," Tsunade smiled. "One includes your chakra. It's twins."

I stood there in shock. Twins? Oh god....

"I see they have Uchiha chakra, mixed with nine-tails, they are Sasuke's, right?" Tsunade grinned at me.

I stared at her. How was she so calm? "Right," I said emotionless. Damnit, twins? I'm still trying to process here! 

-

I watched from my window as Sai, Sakura, Yamato, and Kakashi ran past, likely on another mission. I missed missions! Damn Sasuke, getting me all knocked up and-

There was a knock on my door.

"Hello?" I asked. I turned to the door. Opening it, I saw Konohamaru. Ugh.

"Naruto!" Konohamaru yelled as I tried to cover my stomach.

"Hey," I said shyly, hiding myself behind the door.

"Why so shy, boss?" he smiled at me.

"Oh, you know," I tried to think of an excuse. "I'm sick today. Don't want you to catch it," I laughed. He could probably hear the nervousness in my voice. Konohamaru can't find out this way. I can't be a good role model if I'm a teen mom, dad, mom? I don't know-

"Dont be ridiculous!" he shouted, barging in. I hid myself behind the door. "So, can I get you anything since you're sick..." he made the mistake of closing the door. He could now see my swollen stomach, and his jaw dropped.

"Uhmm..." I waited for words to come for me, but they didn't. "Surprise?"

"Boss! You're pregnant!" Konohamaru yelled. He touched my abdomen in shock. "That's so cool! How can you..."

"I think that's enough, Konohamaru," I said, pushing him out the door. "Time for you to go home, bye!" I slammed the door in his face.

I sighed and went to eat some ramen and ice cream. Cravings aren't that bad. They're nice, because I get to try all kinds of new combos! 

I sat down at my table, yawning. I ate my instant ramen and felt my babies kick. Was it too spicy? I didn't know anything about babies, so I assumed no spicy ramen. I ate the ice cream instead, feeling a lot more satisfied. Three months to go.