Chapter 8: "3 months later" (final part!)

-the twins are three months old, sorry for the timeskips;-;-

🍥pov:

I carried Menma as I rummaged through the kitchen for Boruto's pacifier. Boruto's wails could be heard from the twins' nursery.

"I'm working on it!" I yelled to Boruto, as Menma stared at me from my grasp. I opened a drawer to find the pacifier, grabbed it, and rushed to Boruto's crib.

"Shhhh," I hushed him, giving him the pacifier. He took it in his mouth as I lied Menma in his crib, next to Boruto. I sighed as I sank to the floor. The boys dozed off.

I stared at Boruto, his radiant blonde hair making me smile. He looked just like me, but with more sloppy hair. Menma, on the other hand, looked annoyingly like his father. I loved my children both the same, but Menma was hard to look at sometimes. He just made me think of Sasuke.

I heard a knock on the door. Thank goodness. Sakura said she was on her way a while ago, it must he her. I need some non-babies to talk to. I stood up.

"Coming!" I whisper-yelled, attempting not to wake my twins. I rushed to the door. As I opened it, I greeted Sakura.

"Hi Sakura, I'm so glad you.." I stopped. Before me, a man stood. A man I hadn't seen in ages. Was it really him? Why was he here?

"Sasuke?"

🖤paralysisyt5🖤- so in this au, Sasuke found a trainer to help him prepare to fight Itachi. This was Shisui. In my au, Shisui faked his death. He has been getting stronger, and wants Sasuke to fight Itachi, knowing that neither will win. Sasuke did fight his brother, and Itachi managed to explain himself before being killed. The brothers then made up, and Sasuke left Shisui and Itachi to come back to Naruto, knowing that he had wasted his time. He regretted everything, knowing he hurt Naruto, but assumed that he would be happy to see him, and they could start where they left off a year ago.

🍅pov:

I smiled at Naruto. He seemed shocked. Well, no shit Sasuke, I haven't seen him in a year. I blushed, embarrassed, and watched him process.

"Sasuke?" Naruto asked, blankly.

"Dobe," I smiled, pulling him closer. I wanted to start where we left off. I pulled him even closer and kissed his soft lips. They tasted of ramen. Three seconds into the kiss, he pushed me back.

"Bastard!" he yelled at me. I was shocked. Why was he acting like this? "You think you can just leave and come back and think I'll forgive you!?" He screamed, anger burning in his eyes. What did I do to him?

I heard crying coming from a bedroom in his house. What was that?

"Naruto, what.." I started, but he turned to go to the room. I followed him. I stood at the doorframe as I watched him pick up a small baby with blonde hair out of a crib. "Who's that? And why were you expecting Sakura?" I asked.

"Teme," Naruto whispered as he hushed the baby. "It's mine," he said, pointing to the kid. "And that one, too," he added, pointing to another crib next to him. I walked over and looked over the railing at a raven baby, puzzled.

"You've got yourself a girlfriend, then?" I asked, shocked. He went and got a girl knocked up! That quickly? How dare he leave me so fast!?

"I'm a jinchuriki, baka," Naruto scoffed. "I carried them."

I stood there, staring at him. Did he mean....? Were these our children? One did have black hair... what the hell Naruto?

"Are they mine?" I whispered. Naruto looked to me and solemnly nodded. I was baffled. What the hell was wrong with me? Of course he hated me! I knocked him up and left! I put my hand to my head. 

"You went looking for me, didn't you?" I asked.

"Of course," he said. "I found your chidori tree, but I started getting sick and came back home."

I found him passed out against that tree. I left him there. How stupid could I be? He was in pain! What was he then, 3 months pregnant?

"Naruto," I said, walking over to him. He placed the blonde in his crib as I embraced him. "I'm so, sorry," I said, a tear streaming down my face. He hugged me back.

"It's okay, Teme," Naruto smirked. I heard his door open as Sakura came in.

-an hour later-

Naruto was sleeping, along with the twins. Me and Sakura sat on his couch.

"He talked about you, once," she said, looking to me.

"Really?" I asked. "What about?"

"Well," Sakura laughed in between sentences. "He was in labor, having really close contractions, screaming all kinds of shit," she laughed again. "And he said once you came back, he would beat the shit out of you for getting him pregnant." Sakura burst out laughing, and I did the same.

Naruto walked in, rubbing his eyes. "What's all the fuss about?" he sassed, crossing his arms. I smirked at the dobe.

"Sakura was just filling me in on things," I told him.

"Did she tell you the twins' names?" he scowled.

"No," Sakura said. "And I think I'll go now. Nice seeing you again, Sasuke!" She ran outside and slammed the door.

"Follow me," Naruto whispered gleefully. I followed him to the nursery. He handed me one of the sleeping babies and held the other.

I stared down at the raven hair in my arms, then looked to the blonde in Naruto's.

"This one," Naruto said, pointing to the blonde. "Is named Boruto. And the one you're holding is Menma."

I stared down at the sleeping baby. He was a perfect mix of me and the dobe, and I loved him instantly. 

"I'm sorry for leaving," I said. Naruto looked at me. "I didn't know you were pregnant."

Naruto laughed. "I didn't either, but that morning I was very ill. Kurama told me eventually."

I smiled. I looked back down at Menma. He and Boruto would be powerful one day. Uchiha and Uzumaki blood. People would fear these kids.

"Hey," Naruto said. "At least we revived your clan!" he sm8led my favorite Naruto smile.

"That's not enough for a clan, dobe," I smirked.

Naruto gave me a nudge, careful not to drop the boys.

"We have plenty of time for more, Teme."