Chapter 7: "Welcome to the World"

-Naruto is in the hospital, in labor to his twins-

🍥pov:

"AGHHH!" I screamed as a contraction hit. Sakura and Tsunade rushed around me, sticking in IVs and whatnot. I took deep breathing as they suggested and looking down at my stomach. A sweeting mess. Another contraction took the wind out of me. "....AGHHHHH!! GET THEM OUT OF ME!!!" I screamed at Tsunade. She rushed to the end of the bed as Sakura held my hand.

"It's time to start pushing, Naruto," Tsunade said calmly. Sakura squeezed my hand as another contraction hit. 

"AGGHHHHH!!!" I screamed as I pushed. This was the worst thing I've ever known. "IM GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT SASUKE!!!" I screamed as I pushed. Screaming helped.

-4 hours later-

I lay in my hospital bed feeling exhausted. My head hurt. My IV stung my veins. I wanted to see my babies, but they were currently in the NICU. My heart beat fast as Tsunade came in the room.

"They're healthy." she smiled. "Two boys."

My heart skipped a beat. I was overflowed with joy. "Can I see them?" I asked.

"We're bringing them in now," Tsunade said, as Sakura came in with two bundles cradled in her arms. My eyes watered as Sakura handed me one.

"This is the older one," Sakura smiled. "He came first."

I held the baby boy in my arms as my eyes watered even more. I smiled at him. He had whiskers on his cheeks like mine, and Sasuke's raven hair. I couldn't see his eye color.

"What color eyes?" I asked. 

"They're a dark blue, but they'll turn lighter the older he gets," Tsunade said.

"What will you name him?" Sakura asked me. I thought for a moment. I had no reasoning for his name, but it sounded nice and it looked like it fit him.

"Menma," I smiled, looking at my beautiful baby's face. Sakura took him from me, and replaced him with the second twin.

"This one is the youngest. He's quite smaller than Menma," Sakura told me. I looked at the baby boy. 

I smirked and laughed a bit. "He looks nothing like him!" I said happily. "Take that, Sasuke!" I said, as everyone laughed. 

I looked down at him. He also had my whiskers, but his hair was almost silver. Tsunade explained that it will turn more blonde in a few weeks. His eyes were dark blue, also, eventually turning light blue. 

"His name?" Sakura asked me. I smiled. This child looked nothing like his asshole dad, so his name shouldn't either. I thought of my name and made a new modification to it.

"Boruto," I smiled, looking down at my baby. 

They were beautiful. Both of them. A perfect mix of me. Sakura sat down beside me, holding Menma. I brushed the tears from my face. I fell in love with my children instantly. Hey were already the light of my life. 

"Naruto?" Sakura asked me. I turned to her and raised an eyebrow. "Can I help with the twins?" she asked. "It's a big job, and it'll be a big adjustment, and I really love babies!" She smiled, stroking Menma's cheek.

"Of course, Sakura," I smiled at her. I was excited to begin my new life.