Chapter-3 : Found bel

I broke down behind my office door, tears fell freely from my cheeks. Kristen was right, damn her, she was always right. She didn't come for me because she found someone else. 

I heard knocks at my door but ignored them, whoever it was knocked twice and will leave. So I thought.

“Hey Olivia, it's me,” Kristen shouted from another side. “I saw you in the hallway and you look upset and....and I was worried about you, love" she whispered the last word.

If she finds out what I found today she will do everything to make her disappear. I wiped my wet cheeks and opened the door.

“Are you okay” blue eyes filled with concern. “just tired” she shut the door in her way. She was wearing a gray suit with a white underneath shirt. 

I need to tell her What I found.

“I am sorry I didn't make it home last night,” she said and tracked my jaw with her fingertips, her eyes traveling to my Figure. I take a step toward her, feeling breath on my cheeks. Our lips are barely apart, I want her to kiss me. 

I want her to make everything disappear, I want to feel wanted, loved. So, I did the only thing I could think of.

I push her back against the door while I tighten my hand around her neck. She let out a whimper. “Kristen, Do you want me? '' I whisper and stare into her eyes. Her blue eyes almost look vibrating. 

“I...I want you” her gentle voice makes my insides tingle. I kiss her hard and push my whole length against her. I kiss her jaw and move to her neck.

“I know what you are doing and believe me you will regret using me, Olivia” the way she says my name broke me. 

A single tear ran down my cheeks. I rest my forehead on her shoulder and take a deep breath. Try to calm down. She kisses me behind my ear and gently removes my hand from her neck. 

“So, you find out about her,” she said. I was too shocked to react, and broke into tears. She wraps her arms around me and rubs my back. “I'm so sorry, Kristen. I'm so sorry” I choked on my tears.

After I come down she guides me to cough and starts packing in front of me.

“Look I just found out, Sebel Wilson is still breathing and I can't say I am happy about it” she shrugged when I gave her a look.

“In the morning when I was checking the transfer employee's profile, I found hers. Her profile says everything that we know about her expects she lives in New York and her father has died" she informed me.

“What, he passed away ” I know we should feel sad about someone's death but I was beyond relieved. Sebel's father was an alcoholic and abusive man. He was the reason she was desperate to leave her town other than she loved me.

“I did some digging but couldn't find out what happened and how she ended up in this building two years ago. She joins us on Monday" Kirsten sang and sat beside me. She was quiet for a long moment and I heard gears turning in her head.

I take her hand on my lap. 

“When are you going to leave me?” she murmured, her eyes traveling from the table to the floor, ignoring me.

“What” I nearly yelled. I took her chin between my fingers and made her look at me. Her eyes were distant.

“You remember that day when you proposed to me. You go down on your knees and ask me to share my life with you and I say I will. And I will share my life with you, Kristen. And she has a boyfriend” I joked

“Yeah, like that stopped you before” I laughed because she was right again. When I first met Sebel, she was way too off-limits. She always teases me, Olivia, the thief.

“Look at me” I touch her chin with my hand and make her look at me.

“Kristen, things have changed. I want to love you with my whole heart. I didn't want to feel guilt whenever I woke up and saw you sleeping beside me. I want to wake up beside you, hold you without obligation.” I track her hand with my thumb and she relaxes beside me. I kissed her on her head.

“Two months ago I  saw her at the station and I was so shaken. And since then  I can feel the distance between us. I can feel you're pulling away. You avoid me and work non-stop hours. Even if you didn't come home anymore. So, I took your advice and agreed to go to therapy. I will do that for you, for us” she gasps beside me.

“You will do that for me, for us” tears were dropping from her beautiful eyes. I wipe her tears and kiss her lightly. 

“I will,” I said. 

“Promise, you wouldn't leave me” she was halfway down to break in front of me.

“I'm always going to be here" I kiss her on the cheek. “You are the most important person to me not because you are there when I need you the most but because you understand me in silence. You fight to stay with me” I kiss her on the lips with all emotions.

“Let's go home then, I have a lot of makeup to do for the last night” she gave her brightest smile and I couldn't say no, I want her happy.

---—————----------——————--

Hey guys, comment......

What do you think about the story?