Chapter -5 : Scared

"Good morning sleeping head" Kristen whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes to make sure she was there, I didn't imagine her.

"What are you doing here?" I sat up on the bed, feeling eyes on me, and covered my bare chest with a blanket.

"Kristen, I am up here. You saw me naked like a thousand times" she blushed and sat down beside me. She was wearing a robe but still, I feel exposed. She touches my cheeks tenderly and sides hair from my face, and kisses me on the head.

"No, early meeting today," I asked, she chuckled silently.

She takes covers for my hand and pushes them aside. She moves her hand to my shoulder and starts kissing my neck.

"I want to be here when you wake up, love" she wished in my ear. I don't know how to react because whenever we make love, I always wake up alone the next morning.

She undid her rob and it fell to the ground, my breath stuck in my lunges. She sat on my lap and kissed me forcefully, starting moving against me.

"Olive, I want you to remember how much I love you, want you" she pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. "I want to be sure that you know how much you mean to me" she takes my hand and places it between her legs. She was already wet.

"Kristen" I move my hand to her back and push her more against my body. She takes my both hands and places them above my head. I yelp in supersized. I don't know what was going on in her head, but she was never aggressive.

"Kristen, I think.....fuck" suddenly her fingers enter me. I try to move my hand but she tighter holds. "Olivia, I can't breathe without you" she was thrusting fast and deep.

She bit on my shoulder, I tried to push her. "Kristen, ...." she was thrusting faster, I didn't mind going rough with her. I know she likes rough, but this wasn't Kristen. A woman who is thrusting inside me is trying to prove something.

"No, she has to know you are mine. Only mine" she whispers tears rolling down her cheeks. I can't bear the pain in her voice. I pushed her, trying to break free but She tightened her grip on my wrist, and her tears are falling on my face.

"You are......Aaah.... hurting me" I whispered, suddenly her moment stops, and her pricing blue eyes stare into mine. Her blue eyes look almost dark and wide in panic.

"Olivia, I didn't want to...god, I didn't want to hurt you" she pulled out her finger. "I was...scared...fuck" tears drop from her beautiful eyes. I pull her in my arms. She broke in and sobbed against my chest.

"Shhh.....It's okay. You didn't hurt me" I smooth her hair from her face and kiss her on the head. I feel different types of discomfort in between my legs but I ignore it.

"You have nothing to be scared about. I promise you I will never leave. I love you" she cries even harder when I say I love her. I can feel my heart bleeding because I was the main source of her pain.

Fifteen-minute ride to the office was painfully silent. I make sure, she knows what happened in the morning was not her fault. In the elevator, I take her hand and kiss her knuckles. 

She avoids my eyes, so I asked her to come home tonight. She only nodded and walked toward her office.

"Hey, are you okay," Mike asked me when I sat on a chair. I wasn't aware he was standing beside the bookshelf staring at me.

"I am good" he opens his mouth to say something but closes it and nods. "You have a meeting with our new Managing Editor in ten minutes, I don't know who she is but she transferred from the upper floor" my heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach. 

She knows....she knows about the meeting.

"Kristen knows about the meeting" I stood from my chair and marched toward Mike. He was completely taken aback by my brush.

"Of course, she knows. If you remember correctly she handles our floor, no bird can enter without her knowing" he says to me.

I can't believe she didn't tell me. 

"Okay, out with it. You acting weird today" he motions me to speak.

"Did you know our new Managing Editor's name?" I asked him. He shook his head and took a folder from my desk. 

"So, your new helper name is.....what the fuck, Olivia" he shouted.

"You finally found her" he looks delighted.

I can't believe she didn't tell me, I was going to face Sebel after three fucking years.