Chapter -11:Airport

Now- Kristen

I was supposed to take my father's private jet, but at the last moment, his pilot had an emergency so now I'm sitting at the airport waiting area.

In front of me a family waiting for the same flight as me. A mid-fourth-looking couple going on vacation with their teenage daughters. I wonder if Olivia wants children with me someday. I know she will be a wonderful mother and I want a family with her.

"You have a beautiful smile, ma'am," a sweet childish voice interpreted me. A six four old girl was standing few feet away for me with innocent big brown eyes .

"Thank you"

It surprised me that I didn't scare her away.

After placing my poker face in its place, I asked her name.

"Natalia brown ma'am, it's a pleasure to meet you" she has big brown innocent eyes like her. "That's a beautiful name" I smile and take her hand at me too my suprise she sat on my lap.

"So I guess you're all going on vacation" I don't know why I'm having a chat with a kid. She reminds me my little sister. Whenever I have a bad mood, my little sister always reminds me I should smile more.

I smile at her memory. "Yeah, we waited a whole year for a trip. I'm so happy, but my father wasn't coming with us." I gave her a confused look.

“Why he's not going” I adjust her hair behind her ear.

"My father booked us a ticket at the last moment so they only have three, but he will come from tomorrow's flight," she replied with pout.

A woman's voice announced from the speaker, we need to check-in.

“Come on Natalia,” her mother called her and give me a little smile.

"Thank you for your time. I hope you have a wonderful day," Natalia said. She get down form lap and motion for me to bend and give me kiss on cheek and made her way to her family.

I frozen on my sat and watched them leave.

“Hey, Natalia" I yell. She waited for me and I made my way to her.

"I didn't want to go anyway, so if you want you can give my ticket to your father," I place my ticket in her hand. "You didn't have to do this, ma'am," Her eyes were smiling, she wanted it.

"No, take it, anyway someone was waiting for me at home," I said and took a step back.

"Thank you". Her small arms wrap around my waist. I kissed her forehead and made my way to the exit with a smile.

On my way to Olivia's apartment, I try to call her, but every time it goes to voicemail. Now I'm second-guessing my decision. Maybe she goes to bed early. I breathed out and called harper. She picks up on the second ring

"Sorry to bother you late, but can you book me ticket for whichever flight Mike's travel on tomorrow?" I made my last turn at Olivia's.

"Thank you, Harper. No, everything was fine. I'm on my way to Olivia's," I replied. She was silent on the other side, and I knew something was off. Olivia never goes to bed early.

I cut the line without waiting for a reply. I pull into the parking lot and match on her floor.

After placing my keys on the table, I made my way to the kitchen. "Olivia, it's me. I couldn't make myself leave." No response.

“Love”

The bedroom lights were on, but she wasn't there.

Weird.

"Olivia!" I can feel slient vibration on my finger tip, I need to calm down. I took few deep breath and remember something happy.

“Come on, Olivia” I whisper to myself.

I pick up my phone to call Mike when I hear a loud bang on door.

"Olivia, it's you. I thought you had your key. I was worried about your love," I opened the door and what greeted me was beyond my imagination.

"Good evening, Ms. Walter," Ethan said.

Olivia's way too drunk to be aware of me. Her whole body pressed against to Sebel like she was afraid she would disappear again. Her beautiful face in was disappear in  Sebel's neck. Sebel's hand rightly wrapped around her waist.

"Ms. Walter" Ethan called me again.

"Hmm" I couldn't seem to move my eyes from her face. She looked so peaceful.

"Ms. Walter, can you help me?" I can hear them called for me but I can't react.

I did everything for her, tried my best to make her happy but she's not happy with me but She's mine.

"MS. WALTER!" It pulled me out of my thoughts when Sebel shouted my name.

"Yeah, of course. Come in." I take Olivia in my arms. She opens her bloodshot eyes. They look intensely green from alcohol. I place her hair behind her ear and kiss her head.

"Kristen.....you....always come," she mumbled and I sang.

"I got you, love" I touched my lips on her forehead to make sure she's not burning. "Make yourself at home. She needs to lie down," l said while pointing to pass-out Olivia.

I carry her in my arms and make my way to the bedroom. In a couple of months, she lost way too much weight. After changing her clothes and laying her on the bed, I made my way downstairs.

"Thank you guys for making sure she comes home safely" they both were sitting on the couch in the middle of a heated conversation.

"No problem, Ms. Walter," Sebel said and gave me Olivia's belongings.

"Do you want anything? Coffee" I asked. She was going to say something, but Ethan cut her off. "No, we are in a bet of hurry," he said and grabbed her hand. I give him my hard stare, he released his tight grip on her.

“I guess I will see you on office” I say while looking at Sebel, she look uncomfortable but nodes.

After they both left, I went to the bedroom. Olivia was sweating heavily. I removed her t-shirt and placed a wet cloth on her forehead.

I push hair side form her face and kiss her forehead. Her bloodshot green eye barely open and stare at me.

“Sebel” she whispered and knock out.

"I love you" I whisper and pick her lips and with a heavy heart and left the apartment.