first meet..😀😀

Guys you didn't completed the target it is very discouraging to me..still I am posting the chapter hope u all like it.

       A man entered the classroom and wished everyone "Good Morning"students.He introduced himself.

        Hello students.This is " ANIRUDH ROY CHOWDHURY".I am your new law lecture.I wi try my best to make you all understand the topics well and don't hesitate to ask any doubts.Definitely I will try my best to clarify all your doubts.

        I request everyone to pls introduce themselves.Everyone are staring at him and thinking he is so handsome.

( His look)

         Here bon is hella shocked to see him because he was the same guy that today Morning she got crashed and had fighting with him.

Prachi:yaar thu tho keh rahi thi tujhe in sab bato me interest nahi hai aur ab tu unhe ghur kyu Rahi hai?

Bon: are chup kar,mai unhe ghur nahi rahi hu.mai ne subah inse ladai ki hai.ab yeh kya sochenge mere bare me.😟

Prachi: kya!!?kaise,kyu??

Bon: are yaad hai subah hum class dund rahe the tab..

       She narrated here the whole incident about morning situation.
Prachi: ha yaar subah yahi the ne tumhare saath ab yaad aya mujhe..

Bon: are yaar mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai 😧😧

Prachi: are no problem yaar kuch nahi hoga.

       Anirudh saw them and said you two girls what are you murmuring over there?saying this he saw bondita face and got shocked to see her.

Prachi: nothing sir...

Ani(pov):oo..tho yeh ladki yaha coaching ke liye ayi hai..
    One by one started introducing themselves and its our Bondita's turn..

Bon: s...sir...sir ...I am BONDITA DAS.I from Kolkata.

Ani: okay.everyone thankyou for your introduction.Today I won't take any class.I just want to know that why you want to be a civil servant?why did u choose this filed?
So miss.BONDITA let's start with you.

Bon: s...ss..sir...sir..me..?

Ani: ha yes you.Is there any other bondita in this class?

Bon: no...no..sir.

Ani: then it's you so tell me why do you want to be a civil servant?

Bon(pov): Bondita Darna nahi be confident.

Bon: sir I want to be a civil servant because I want to give my contribution for my countries development and I want to change my society.

Ani: like what changes?

Bon: sir still in this 21st century also their are many people in our society who consider a girl child as a burden.They kill the girl child and do some evil practices,follow superstitions.foeticide of a girl child corruption and many more sir.so I want to change this thinking.I want to bring a new change in this society sir so I prefer this job.

Ani(pov): Impressed,ye dikhti khadus hai par iske vichar ek dum ache hai.bohot samjadar hai.jaisa samjatha vaisi nahi hai.
Ani:so that's why you prefer civils.

Bon: yes sir.

Ani: thank you.you may sit.

     One by one everyone kept their point but anirudh is all thinking about bondita and he was more Impressed by her and by her thoughts because they all are similar to his thinking.

     Like this the class got completed.Ani before leaving class

Ani: okay guys thank you for your cooperation.Hope you will co-operate with me in future also for further classes.thank you have a nice day.

      He left the class and bon took a long breathe and felt relaxed.like this their classes got completed.they went to their hostel.

Precap:Ani:miss.Bondita das come to my cabin..

Here's the next chapter guys.Hope you all like it.

Few words about

Ani and Bon's interaction?
How is Bondita's thinking about changing society?
What about precap?
Do hit the star button and comment down your valuable comments it will be more encouraging for me..pls guys..
Take care all bye👋
Meet u all soon😘😘