NithyArun💜

At Madurai Railway Station,

One Fine early morning the buzzling sounds of trains and people were enthusiastic make their travel to outer cities or coming to their home towns. Everyone had their own reason for reached the station. Here, a young pair were arrived their hometown permanently and standing near the tea stall. Yeah!.. they are our Arun and Nithya.

Fear and confusion was clearly shown in the face of Nithya. Arun noticed and try to make her calm down. He got their coffees and gave it to her. She plainly got that and sip her coffee. The early morning sleepy and innoncent face made him admire her more.

Arun: Nithya chill ah iru ma!.. Nathan kuda irukan la ellathaiyum na pathukuran.

Nithya: Illa sir.. athu ennala ungalaku ethuvum problem vanthuta ena panrathu.

Arun: Athellam onnum varatha..kandippa veetla ellarum una purinji ethupanga..nee venumna paaru.

At that time his friend Ranjith arrived at the station to pick them up. Arun introduced Ranjith and Nithya each other and begins their travel to the HOME SWEET HOME.

Here at the Huge Mansion was busy at Everyone’s favourite and the eldest son’s arrival after  six months. They eagerly waiting to see him and made all his favourite dishes by his mothers and Aunty.

There he arrived. Everyone were excitedly went out to welcome him. Arun gets down the car with Nithya. All the family members were confusingly saw Nithya to know who was that.