👶Baby Boy👶

Writer's Note:
Maranthirupinga nu theriyum...sorry for the delay.

____

The day went like that till evening, Arun was waiting for a whole day for Nithya's call. Disappointed only he had faced the entire day. Everyone wished him except Nithya.

At evening he was sitting in the couch and staring his wallpaper. Nithya and Him were happily looked  each other. He started speaking to the photo, "Unmaiyavae maranthutiyaa...Illa ethachum plan ah..enaku surprise la vena di...antha kutti kannu full ah santhoshathoda..Happy birthday Aruneyy sirichitae Sollu di... pothum...Ithu namma onna iruka first bday ..pls di maranthuratha...inniku Krithi ofc vanthu irunthalachum unaku Nyabagam paduthi irupa...avalum inniku leave nu partner sonna..Aiyoo Enna nu theriyama paithiyam pudikuthae".

His mobile starts ringing from unknown number. He sighed and attend the call.

Nithya: Hello Aruneyyy.

Arun: Nithya...Heyy Yaaru no di ithu.

Nithya: Aiyooo...athula aprm solran...ipo kelambi Xyz hospital ku Vanga.

Arun: Hey Ena aachu Nithya...Ethuku hospital

Nithya: Athula solran...Neenga nerla Vanga and Bayapadathingaa enaku onu illa...Pathu drive pannitu sikiram Vanga.

He went to hospital and call Nithya. She said the room no and asked him to come. He went to the room and saw the seen surprisingly,

Riya and Ranjith blessed with a baby boy. Nithya carefully took the baby in her arms and showed to Arun with full excitement.

Nithya: Inga paathingala...Namma veetu kutty papa....Champ!...Anga paarunga Avar than Arun Mama.

Arun's eyes glistened and took the baby from her. And kissed the baby's forehead.

Ranjith: Pathiya mapla...nee poranthu annikae poranthirukan.

Arun smiled and turned to Nithya who was least bothered and speaking playfully with the kid.

Arun: Inga epdi da delivery..Madurai la thana irunthinga.

Ranjith: Riya Oda Anna Inga thana irukaru...10 days munnadiye Inga vantom.

Nithya: Anna!....Time aachu na.

Ranjith: Seri Thangam polam. He place the baby in the cradle and kissed her sleeping wife's forehead asked his mother in law to take care until he came back.

Confused Arun, "Enga da".

Ranjith: Adaa vaaa machan..he dragged him wordlessly and pushed him to the seprate ward of the room in the hospital with sound proof without disturbing the other patients. Once he entered in to the room he was really surprised and thought worth for the wait.

The room was filled with unknown emotions, Arun slowly saw the every side of the room. At the utmost corner there is small cradle with his date of birth and a gift, there is room filled with his life story, the school moments, Arun with his family, his college life and his moments with friends, a mini Foot ball court...like every object of the room conveying his life, continuously a chalk piece, black board and there is journey starts with Nithya...His every happy and unforgettable moment of the life was gracefully drawn by Nithya like a animation drawing. A 27 gift boxes was placed there like a choto one to big boxes. One picture which caught Arun's eyes wide. The picture which was how Arun and Aadhi seperate. No one knows the reason except Arun and Aadhi...How will she knows?...But all his memories which made his eyes glistened and turned to find Nithya.

There she was standing with Bonquet of Roses and wished him "Happy birthday Sireyyyy....Thanks for coming into my life and accepting me..My baby boy"...And clock hits the alarm..the time which he was born...His eyes were full of tears and engulfed in a hug. After a minute he asked with tears, "Enna di ithellam".

Nithya: Ellarum solluvanga... inimey Vara Ella b'day uhm un koodavae irukanum nu..aana un vishayathula enaku konja peraasaa....Inimey Ella varushamum irupan...athu vera...aana...Ithana varushamum na unkoodave irunthatha unaku thonanum...athukaga konja yosichu panna...Pudichiruka...paaru gifts la open panni.

Arun starts to unpack all the gifts, 26 gifts were a baby boy's things from his age 1 to 26 like Nipple, toy car, toy bike, Video games, ps player, Wallet, belt, shoe, dresses, watches, Silver chains, braclets, Rings, Airpods etc., Though the gifts were childish, it all said the love of Nithya for him. But the Last gift box was so big. He was about to open the box. The box itself opens it...and a person he longed for comes from that...yeah that was Aadhi!...The next second...Both the broken friends were hugged each other and left out their unsaid tears in these years.