There For You💜

Days passed as same,

Arun and Nithya Secretly admiring each other without knowing the Other. Nithya literally Sight adichufying him. She admire him a lot..She always asks about him to krithi and knows lot about him..Now she has got the new information he is single..Nithya had many crushes...But he is different, how much she teases him, he politely handle her with his maturity, at the same time..he never crossed his limit as a professor even they had met in Sarath's house too.

It was day of Inter college events...Arun was the one who co-ordinate the students..The competition come to an end over a longest day...it went nearly 10 pm..After that every student started to move on..Nithya started to move in her scooty..On the way to her home her scooty got stucked in the middle of the road..Her Mobile was dead..She doesn't know what to do..The street was unusually so silent..She starts to feel panick..By the Time Arun came at the same way..He saw her and asked what happened?..She explain and said, " Bayanthae poitan sir...Thank God Neenga vanthinga,...Please Ena konja drop panringala ".

Arun get down from the bike and park his bike to the side of the Road and park her scooty too at the same side of the road.

Nithya: Unga bike nalla thana iruku...athan yen vitingaa.

Arun: Avlo weight ah 1 km thallitu la ennala Vara mudiyathu.

Nithya: En thallanum...Ena kutitu pona Ena koranja poiduvingaa.

Arun: Oru student uhm Professor uhm bike la porathu Enoda Ethics la illa ma.

Nithya: Mmkhmm!...Romba than panringa...ponga...Aprm yen kuda mattum nadanthu varinga.

Arun: This is for my student's safety.

Nithya: Kadupa kelapathinga Aruneyy.

Arun: Call me sir..If it's College or where else We'll only be a student and a professor...Got it.

They didn't spoke anything further and walked in a silence for sumtime...Suddenly Arun embraced Nithya by her shoulder..She straightly landed on his Chest....She didn't know what happened...She got a butterflies in her stomach..Then only she noticed, a group of drunken men were seeing her in a wrong way..But this feel of having Arun's warmth made her so comfortable that she can't feel in her Twenty one years...She want this warmth forever.. He slowly removed his hand once they reached in front of her house. Both Missed each other..But Arun wants to Justify it Before she could react.

Arun: This is also for my student's safety.

Nithya: Yaara irunthalum intha edathula ipdi than pannirupingala.

Arun: Of course..Oru situation la avangala kaapatha itha than pannirupan.

Arun MV: aana vitadhaku aprm...ivlo theduvana...Miss pannuvanana therila Nithya..U r sumthing special.

Nithya heart's felt heavy and without reply anything she went inside the House.

Arun saw her faded figure and move on to his home.
____________________________________________

Marakama Comment la Review sollitu ponga.