Neeyum Naanum Anbae💞

Writer's Note: So far this is my Long update.

Let's get into the story,

Nithya called Arun,

On call,

Nithya: Aruneyy!..Sartha Anna Krithi Anni rendu perum mobile uhm reach aagala.

Arun yawningly, "Edukalayaa!...Apo cab oh illa Auto layo po ma, veetuku".

Nithya: Ena vilayadringala enaku bayama iruku...avanga vera phone edukala...Na epdi thaniya povan. She is in the state of crying.

Arun: Nee yen thaniyaa poganum.

Nithya: Pinna epdi poga.

There is no reply from other side,

Nithya: Arun!...Hello....Arun... Kekuthaaa.
.
.
.
.
.
A voice from her behind, "Nallave kekuthu  Pondatti". Yeah it's from our hero Arun.
She had tears in his eyes.

Arun: Oii pondatti...una thaniya anupitu...na epdi di anga nimmathiya irupan.

Nithya: Apo...Apo..

Arun: Apo..Apo...6 months unkuda than di Chellakutty.

Nithya becomes flying in her heart but not show that to him and act like glared him.

Arun: Ena di moraikira..he winked at her.

Nithya: Veetuku polam vaanga. She walks fastly before him and leave the luggages to him.

Arun MV: Katti pudichu muththam kudupa nu paathu murukitu pora..intha luggage ah thookava...madurai la irunthu flight ah pudichu vanthan.

Arun: Hey Nilriii.

He went behind her to the car and they went to the house..All the while they are travelling in the car, Nithya glared him with fake anger and he smiled sheepishly teasing her and act like kissing her in the air while driving.
_____________________________________________

Once they reach the house, Nithya made a greetings with the maids of her house and went to refresh..Once they reached their room, Arun was beaten by pillow and dolls.

Arun: Hey Ennadi Panraa.

Nithya: Poda....Evlo bayantan theriyum ah.

He went near her and try to hug her, but only received a smack by his beloved wife.

Arun: Aiyoo Amma...valikuthu di.

Nithya: Nalla valikatum...Ena Azha vecha la.

Arun: Po di...Na oorukae poran..nee Ena adikura.

He acts like move away she quickly grabbed his hand.

Nithya: Povathaa.

He smiles and embraced her in his chest and kissed her forehead, eyes and cheeks.

Arun: Po matan...Una Vitu engayum Po matan.

Nithya: Ipdiye irupiyaa.

Arun: Hmmm!.

Nithya: Enkudave.

Arun: Hmmmm!.

Nithya: Irukama kattipudichitaee

Arun: Hmmm!...Hmmm!..

Nithya: muththam kuduthutaeee.

Arun: Hmmmmmm!.

She raised her head and saw him, he closed his eyes with a smile dancing on his lips.

Nithya: Apo college.

Arun: Anga Enna paathuka aal ah illa..athuvum illama PhD research works konjam iruku...so 6 months ku en pondatti ku house husband ah irukalam nu decide pannitan.