💜Ninaivellam Nithya💞

"Akka..Akka...Please ka", Nithya Tortures Mithra.

Mithra: Ena di un prachana.

Nithya: Akka avar Kita thaniya Oru 10 mins pesanum ka...please kaa.

Mithra: Room la poi pesan di..illana msg pannu.

Nithya: Avaru reply panna maatraru ka..kovam ah irukaru.

Harish: Nithya ma!...Anna irukapa en kavala padra...ipo lake view ponathum..neeyum avanum orae boat la pora mathiri na set panran.

Mithra: Thoooo...nee la Oru annana.

Harish: Podi..en Thangachi kaga na pannuvan.

Each boat has Four seats opposite to each other

Each boat has Four seats opposite to each other...Harish made a plan on a boat for Nithya, Arun, Kavitha and Siva...so that only they freely talk to each other.

Everyone were started to move for lake view and boat riding after lunch...On the queue of riding the boat, Nithya was excitedly waiting to talk with her husband. On the plan of Harish...Nithya, Arun and Kavitha Jumped in to the boat..In a fraction of second for Siva to climb on a boat, in the middle Anjali mam Jumped into the boat(She too always drooling over Arun)..Nithya was about to sat beside Arun, Anjali went and Sat beside Arun  and hold his hand for support.

Nithya gasped seeing the scene and her emotions overloaded... Nithya didn't sat the seat and Seeing them for a minutes...Arun felt too disgusted. He was about to getup...Nithya slightly bend to fell down..Arun immediately grabbed her by waist and shoulders and asked,  "Paathu ma...Ena aachu". He didn't leave her after that.

Anjali Mam: Hey Nithya!...Boat la eruna ukkara theriyatha.. Idiot vizhunthurpa enga Mela inneram.. Bayam ah iruntha...en vantha.

Hearing this Nithya's eyes become Moist.

Arun gritted his teeth and said, " Mam!...Students Kita warm ah pesa kathukonga first uh..Trip thana vanthriukom...etho internals mudikatha alavu saththam podringa".

Anjali mam: Illa sir athu...

Arun: Don't need your Explanation...Nithya nee ipdi va...Kavitha opposite side la ukkaru ma.

Kavitha: Ok sir...She shifted her place beside Anjali mam.

Anjali Mam: sir..en place la change panringa ipo...safety belts ethachum maara poghuthu.

Arun: enga ukanthalum orae safety belts than...By the way I'm not Feeling Comfortable there.

He Murmured, "disgusting",. which was heard by Anjali mam. She mentally Cursed him. He made Nithya wear a safety belts and starts their ride...Nithya fears for a ride and hesitate to clutch his hands for safety..Seeing Nithya's Fear Arun embraced her and Clutch her hands Protectively and Murmured in her ears, I'm always there for you". Then He show her the places and they happily took a selfie...Anjali mam witness all these with an anger and Confirmed something is there between these two.
_____________________________________________