journal entry six

Journal Entry Six

My session today was disastrous. I messed up by giving her too much information about me, and now the voices are silent. It's startling to hear complete silence and only my own thoughts now in my head. And it's all her fault.

From day one I had not liked that woman, and now she successfully managed to get into my head and decode my problems. It was something I tried to not let any of my therapists do, and it angered me that it only took three sessions for me to lose myself. I think the voices are angry at me for exposing them to her. But what can I do? I lost myself for a moment, then I lost my consciences.

-H.

—-

Harry sat in his loft, his eyes looking outside at the setting sun behind the clear glass surrounding his living room. He needed to find something to do to occupy his time, because all he could do was either think about Allison or listen to the ringing in his head.

He didn't know how to settle his boredom, so he snatched his keys off the counter and decided a jog would be best. Throwing on a pair of sneakers and a thick sweater, he walked out his apartment.

When he got on the outside of his apartment, he jogged his way to Washington Square Park. One good think he liked about this part is that he could easily blend in with the other college kids that resided in The Village, so no one hassled him about getting student discounts at various cafes and shops.

As he jogged down the darkening street, he heard yelling come from a car parked on the side of the street. Out of curiosity, he peeked through the windshield and almost groaned at who it was.

Of course it had to be Allison. Who other than the woman plaguing his very thoughts, the woman who he had taken this jog to think less about would show up?

However, her attention was solely focused on the man in the driver's seat, which upon further inspection, he realized it was her boyfriend, Evan.

"Huh," he murmured, shaking his head and speeding up his jog again. "Trouble in paradise?"

There was trouble indeed, which was what made Harry stop dead in his tracks again.

Allison cradled her cheek, as she pressed her body to the car door in an effort to get away from him. He raised his palm again but before he could swing or Harry jumped in, she opened the door and started to bolt down the street.

To her disadvantage her five inch heels made it almost impossible to get away farther, so Evan was able to exit his car and take three long strides over to her.

"No-!" He smothered her yell with his large hand and he gripped her hair harshly with his other fingers. Allison didn't really look scared ,like this wasn't the first time this happened.

"Get in the fucking car, Allison," he growled, before yanking her arm back towards the car. "Before I have to punish you even more when we get by to my house."

Her eyes widened, and she sat back down inside the car, and within a couple of seconds he sped off.

Harry stood watching the car from his small corner in the alley, and his eyes widened in disbelief before they hardened with vengeance.

He was ready to make Allison his.

And he knew the perfect way how.

——-

a/n: aaaand here is where it starts to get a bit interesting :)

sadly it's gonna take a bit of a wait for any real drama to go down, so bear with me. I'm so used to writing fast paced stories where everything happens in the first chapter that I'm surprised that it's chapter seven and they haven't fucked yet.

(gif of even to the side and avan jogia is B E A U T I F U L)

well, till next time!

all the love, rachel.