Therapist Report #2

Therapist Report: Allison

Yesterday's session was a success. I got him to finally open up with me more than he has the past five weeks.

We discussed about his stress levels and ways to lower them, since his job is very high maintenance.

Will report back for any changes.

Allison McIntyre,
Therapist for Maritime Medical

-------

"A patient? Came onto you?" Alison's best friend, Fiori Chang sat across the table from her, sipping a latte as she stared intently at her.

They were in a college cafe by NYU in East Village, waiting for the relentless pouring of rain outside to stop so they could walk back to Fiori's apartment.

"Yeah, but no one in the office can lie, he's fucking hot," Allison whispered, leaning back into her chair and looking around to make sure no one was listening in on their conversation. "You know that young business man who just took over that insurance company?"

"Harry Styles?" She asked in disbelief, her jaw dropping. "Oh god, he's fucking loaded. Date him, like, now."

"Fi!" She scolded, taking a sip of coffee. "One, you sound hella thirsty. Two, I have a boyfriend. Three, there's this thing called boundaries, ever heard of them?"

"You mean Evan? Oh please, he barely counts!" She rolled her eyes while typing away on her keyboard. "Get a real man, someone you wouldn't have to fake orgasms while fucking-"

"Fiori!" Allison seethed through gritted teeth. "She could feel her face heating up as nosy college kids looked in their direction. "Lower your voice!"

"You need a man like Harry Styles," she told her, swiveling her MacBook to show her various pictures of Harry in a business suits, casual wear and even shirtless in jogging attire. "With that body, I'm sure he'll have no problem with pleasing you."

And he already has, she thought to herself, remembering how he pressed her body tightly to hers in the office yesterday. She's never wanted to lose all of her morals so quickly.

"Can I tell you something?" She said suddenly, biting her lip with nervousness. "It's been weirding me out to be honest."

"Shoot," Fiori ordered, closing her laptop so she had her full attention on her.

"Well, I kinda sorta had a dream about him," she admitted, shrugging her shoulders.

"Kinda sorta?"

"Okay, I did."

"What kind of dream?"

"Kinda sorta a wet dream."

"Kinda sorta?"

"Okay, maybe it was a wet dream," Allison said, before putting her head in her hands.

"Shut up!" Fiori yelled, catching the attention of the room again. "Tell me everything!"

She gave her a run-through of how the dream went, and by the time she was finished Fiori looked at her with wide eyes.

"I didn't know you were into that kinky shit," she responded in shock.

"Me either," Allison murmured, before taking the last sip of her coffee. "Pet names? Uh-uh."

"Maybe it's Harry bringing out your inner sexual goddess," she teased, sending her a knowing smile.

Looking down at her cup, she smiled to herself coyly. "Maybe. Just maybe."