Journal Entry Twelve

Harry couldn't believe his ears as he stared wide eyed at the woman in front of him. Surely she was mistaken, right?

"Allison?" He asked, for the first time completely unsure about what was occurring.

"Yes?" She answered innocently, her fingers still gently massaging the back of his head.

He wanted to moan from how good her hands felt on him from only touching his neck but he restrained himself.

He gently pried her fingers away from his body and tried to take a step back, but he didn't get far with her legs attached to his waist.

"Why are you trying to run away?" She murmured, placing her hands on the lapels of his jacket. "I thought that was my thing."

Harry's eyebrows raised so high it was almost at the beginning of his hairline. "What-"

"Shh," Allison said, putting a finger on his lips to quiet him. "Don't say anything."

She took her finger away and leaned forward to take his bottom lip between her own teeth. Tugging at his lip, she released it and leaned back on the counter.

"That's all for now," she breathed out, before hopping off the counter and attempting to make her way out the restroom door.

Harry was dumbfounded for a few seconds before he took two strides to catch up with her.

"Hey!" He yelled, yanking the sleeve of her jacket back towards him. He was still careful not to hurt her hands again though.

She swung around, her eyes wide but before she could try and get away again, Harry slammed her up against the door and pressed his lips to hers.

His hands gripped the back of her neck to bring her head closer to himself. He wanted to taste all of her, feel all of her, even breathe all of her.

She sighed as his lips slowly tantalized her own, his tongue sliding between her teeth and tangling with her own.

Harry's hands moved down her body and gripped her thighs before he made a move to lift her up onto his waist.

Suddenly she shoved him off of her, making him bounce back onto the wall behind him. Before his shock absorbed, he watched Allison strut over to him before pulling him down to her own height and settling her lips on his again.

Harry could barely believe was was occurring. He was used to always being in control, so he was surprised that he let her take the lead.

Her fingers twisted and tangled in his hair, pulling his head closer before she started to press open mouth kisses and nibble on the side of his clammy neck.

Moaning, he was so tempted to palm himself through his jeans that seemed to be getting tighter and tighter as minutes passed but as he watched Allison, he knew what was about to happen.

She slid her hands down the sides of his body before her knees touched the ground.

"Want me to make you feel better?" She said sultrily, her hands moving over the zipper of his pants.

"Oh god, yes!" He practically growled out, wanting to shove his hands in her braids.

"Harry," she called, her hands freezing on his pants. "I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" He seethed, his dįck almost bursting out from his boxers. Her mouth was so close, so close...

"Wake up, Mr. Styles." Her voice changed, and it took on a much higher pitch than it usually was.

"W-what?"

"Wake up!"

-----

Harry's head jerked up from his desk, and he was disturbed to find a puddle of drool under his head.