recognizing my daughter in-law chapter 1

The battlefield is covered with ashes,  body's lying in the ground dead with no life in their eyes but theirs still people who are fighting despite not knowing if they would win or not....
But their are a woman who is still standing mighty and her name is........ kaguya. the rabbit goddess who is walking towards the two team 7 members. You guessed it right, it's sasuke and naruto. (*guys this is when kaguya held naruto and sasuke's chin to look at them and her being in tears if you already watch the war arc*) but  someone spoke.

"Get away from them!!" shouted from the pink haired konoichi  Guess who it is.. yup it's sakura haruno aka my queen😌✋👉👑

Kaguya's eyes widen a bit not expecting to see her, "sakuya my daughter in-law" she spoke calmly with a little hint of suprise in them.

Then everyone and everything stopped, "DAUGHTER IN-LAW ME!?" shouted sakura "HUHHH!!!???" everyone shouted. "SAKURA-CHAN IS YOUR WHAT!??!" you guess it right it's our one and only... naruto!.

"Yes she is my daughter in-law for she is my son indra's beloved wife, but i thought you had died. I would have never expected you to be alive but with a shorter hair and stronger than you were before and you have seem to never age you look exactly yourself when you just got married to my son."kaguya spoke.

" Eh~! But i never meet ind-" sakura was cut off when someone suddenly spoke. "S-sakumi is th-that yo-u?"madara spoke suddenly that got everyone suprised.
Suddenly madara rushed towards sakura and immediately hugged her tight with tears in his eyes (if that is even possible in the moment😅) "my wife i- i thought i lost you! I have been lonely for all internity since you were gone, heck i can't even think straight! I don't know what i should do, and i have been doing a lot of wrongdoings because i wanna be with so much!. But, i never expected that I'll be able to held you like this in my arms again!" Madara finish spoking with happiness in his tears that got everyone almost faint and shock.

"U-umm w~what is happening?" Sakura stuttered, that got everyone snap back to reality.

"What do you mean what's going on, aren't you happy that well be able to be together again for so long?" Madara spoke.
"My daughter is not your wife but my son's, but i think there's a slight misunderstanding here."kaguya spoke.
"Wait,wait,wait whose wife is sakura-chan anyway?" "Mines" "my son" kaguya and madara spoke in unison.

"Your all wrong sakura have been my wife since birth" sasuke suddenly spoke that got everyone suprise.
"Teme why are you saying that all of a sudden?"
"Shut up dobe" "WHY YOU!!"
"Sndhisgidjsufhsncjsklakdjxjsh" was all the sound everyone hears with the two arguing, and finnally sakura had enough. She quickly get out of madaras grasped and to stop the two from fighting any longer.

"You two behave can't you see im so confused right now!! Look i-"
Sakura has been interrupted again but not with a person but with the sound of a portal opening that got everyone on guard immediately

and the person who was at tge other side of the portal is.......

(*me! Suprised cliffhanger again!😆😂
Btw how the first chap?

647 words

Don't forget to enjoy the book and follow me too it's really great and cheers me up when a lot of people are reading my book and at least 90 followers it will cheer me up a lot even though it's only 90 followers, i don't really expect people to follow me so it's fine even if it's just 90, it's ok  because it's their choice to follow me or not so bye!!😊*)